Hydrapak Stow Flexible Collapsible Water Bottle
Fill, drink, pack, repeat – with the ultralight and packable travel bottle / squeeze bag pouch made with durable construction and minimal design for easy packing, the flexible Stow 500ml helps make all your adventures the best they can be. Add the spill-proof nozzle for easy drinking, bail handle for comfortable carrying and attachment, and a weight 80% lighter than regular water bottles.
- PORTABLE – Goes where hard bottles won’t fit, like your pocket. Flat shape won’t roll around and fits flush in bike jersey’s or fanny packs. Flatten and roll when empty.
- WATER FILTER COMPATIBLE – Attaches to most 28mm threaded water filters such as the Sawyer Squeeze Mini, or micro. Use as your durable replacement squeeze bag.
- EASY CARRY – Flexible bail handle for comfortable carrying, quick attachment, and filling in a lake or river.
- LEAK PROOF – Made for drinking during activity with a simple twist to drink nozzle with a self-sealing, spill proof nozzle for convenient drinking.
- DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – Made of abrasive-resistant TPU, the Stow can be frozen and is dishwasher safe. At only 1.5oz it’s 80% lighter than most hard bottles. The stow can stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- 100% BPA & PVC FREE – No weird taste, and no unnecessary or harmful chemicals.
Despite the radius of the bottle opening being the same as a standard water bottle, the threads are non standard, which is a bummer as I bought this for a self setup gravity filer bottle. In addition, the mouth peice of the bottle gives the water a strong plastic taste even after multiple washes and soaks.I really like the idea and the design of the bottle, but it doesn’t meet the standards for what I was expecting for the price point.
A Miller –
this is a solid product. well designed. doesn’t have *as* horrible a plastic taste as my other hydropak. but there is a design element that made this bottle useless for me.i have an older model version of this with a screw top. i use these in my dog’s pack, as it’s a good size and squishy makes it easy and comfortable for him to carry. but the nozzle on this bottle of designed such that you cannot squeeze water out – awesome for preventing accidental leaks, but awful if you want to use this to quickly fill a dog bowl.if the water is going in your face, this is a great product. if you want it going elsewhere, might want to pick something with a different lid.
I’ve always had my doubts about soft water as I think they will break very easily compared to hard bottles. This bottle beat my expectations. I’ve been using it as my water bottle while running lately (for almost 3 weeks now) and I store it in the zipper pocket of my Columbia fleece jacket. Works awesomely even with a ton of bouncing around while I run. It is tough and you can squeeze on it quite hard to spray water out when the nozzle is open (I know you can as HydraPak makes the bottles for the Katadyn backcountry water filters).My complaint is that you have to grip the cap as you twist the mouth piece to open it up to drink from. I had several times where I accidentally loosened the cap and spilled some water out. I wish that didn’t happen. This happens quite often actually. Other than that, I love this bottle. Much more environmentally friendly than bottled water.