LEMFO M1 AI Smart Watch Wristband with Bluetooth Earphones built-in
The M1 from LEMFO is a Smart Watch Wristband with removable Bluetooth earphones built directly into the watch.
- 2 in 1 design: This is an AI smart bracelet and a TWS Bluetooth headset, perfect combination of smart watch and bluetooth headset. TPU material strap, 0.96TFT color touch screen. Resolution: 160*80.
- Activities tracker and sleep monitor: exercise heart rate, blood pressure, exercise step, calorie consumption calculation, exercise mileage record, sedentary reminder, sleep quality monitoring.
- Other functions: Finding mobile phones, automatic sleep mode, smart alarm clock, time display, SMS reminder, intelligent anti-lost, etc.
- Applicable system: Android 4.4 or above, IOS 8.0 or above, Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
- Battery life: Battery capacity: 110-130mAh. Charging time: 1.5 hours. Life time: 7 days, 15 days standby.
John Blake –
So I have had the watch for a week now, the watch itself is good the time is clear even when in the rain. One of the things I don’t like is that when wearing the headphones after a few minutes they will split up. So then i have to stop the music im listening to too repair them. Also sometimes when I put them in my ear only one will pair. With the watch it might just be me because I’m small but to get my heart rate or any other readingI have to hold the watch in place. The step counter and milage also works great.
Terrence Fairman –
The ear bud don’t fit my ear and the app doesn’t stay synced you have to keep resetting the settings
Yasmany Baez –
I love the idea all in one deal. I mean it’s amazing but the headphones doesn’t stay on. They just fall from the ears because there is no a single design on them to hold in. And even if you get to make them stay as soon as you smile or just talk they will go back to where they belong, the floor.
Caitlyn Landrum –
The watch doesnt work and the earbuds dont stay connected
Item won’t hold the batery life no longer than 2 hours if using bluetooth. If you want to return it will cost you half price of what you paid for it. Don’t really Worth it.
Chris Steele –
Like: Only the look.Dislike: Door for ear pods to easily to pop open. The supposedly instructions not helpful. Not able to sync with Android phone. A waste of money. Amazon not willing to refund.
Ordered one of these for everyone in my family (4), got them all in a good amount of time, but 2 of them where not functional, seller replaced items, got those in a decent amount of time, but havent had them a month now, and 1 of the original 4 has completely died(wont charge or turn on) and 1 of them the screen is now Blurry(just shows lines cant read it) the charge on these barely lasts a Day… Save your money, this item is not worth it….One of the ear pieces also fell out and Busted open on the floor making it completly useless, We also have 1 set of the ear buds that wont pair with each other (you can pair in your phone to the left one, or the right one, but pairing with the “right one” doesnt pair them together)Spend over 200 to get 4 pieces of junk.