WELT Smart Belt – A Belt with an Activity Tracker
WELT is a Smart Fashion Belt that manages users’ wellness. WELT keeps track of the users’ overall health by measuring waist size, steps taken, sitting time, and overeating habits with the tracking technology. Compatible with iOS and Android, simply put, the Welt Smart Belt is an adjustable leather belt with a built-in fitness activity tracker. Leave your wrist activity tracker at home when wearing Welt.
- WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE MEASUREMENT: Measure the waist circumference using the sensor inside the buckle and the marker inside the strap.
- MEASURING SITTING DURATION: Measures the time of sitting relative to the total wearing time. Acceleration sensors inside the buckle pass a dedicated algorithm, which estimates the sitting time by measuring the inactivity time every 30 minutes.
- 45+ DAYS BATTERY: WELT’s unbelievable battery life allows you to stay in style without having to charge constantly. Charged through a micro USB port, one full charge lasts for more than 50 days (varies by usage).
- ONE SCREEN FEEDBACK: Intuitively organized into one screen, there is no need to stress your brain over raw data that isn’t meaningful. WELT does the analysis for you and provides health insights and warnings so you can focus on staying active.
- ATTRACTING ACTIVITY THROUGH PUSH MESSAGES: WELT will send you a push message with feedback on various information such as recommended steps, sitting time, and so on.
Love Welt it’s amazing and the technology built in this is awesome., it tracks your sitting and steps and has the ability to tell you if you have eaten too much. It syncs with the app and gives you all the required info to control you food Intake and ideal time. It’s the best tech belt out there and I just love it they will be sync with apple health soon which will raise the bar believe me get one and you want be buying any belt. The quality is superb.
John & Jocelyn –
Whether or not this thing is useful, whoever made the image with the measurements doesn’t know how belts work. The furthest hole out is labeled as 30 and the size increases as you cinch the belt. That’s poor quality right out of the gate.
Cerise Robinson –
The Welt is an interesting idea, but unfortunately just doesn’t perform. The fact that the user has to cut the belt to size is terrible. The belt frays and is difficult to cut properly. The instructions are painfully vague. The app is not accurate and half the time cant find the belt (when it’s around my waist and I’m holding my phone – you’d think thT would be close enough). Too bad, because it is a really great idea. Just needs more work.
James Pierce –
Definitely worth it. I’ve been using it more than a month, (the battery still has 50% left) and I gotta say, I’m quite satisfied.It’s definitely providing more functions than a fitbit, and I’m actually getting to watch my weight. Plus, its quality as a leather belt (I think) is top notch.The app needs some major design improvements though, but it gets updated quite regularly. So I guess it will improve.
mike baiker –
Welt is an innovator in smart tracking, as evidence by these belts. In 2019, Welt, with the help of GI doctors at the Mayo Clinic, are putting on the market insertable fitness tracking devices. Just place a freshly lubed device into your anus just after your AM void, and you will have accurate readings all day.
Ryan Shin –
The battery lasts for a super long time. More than a month. The functionality is quite nice. It measures the steps very accurately than fitbit. And the design is also fine, it goes well any clothes only except sportswear. HOWEVER, the firmware updates quite slow….Although the price is slightly expensive, but still worth it.
Love this product!! This thing is useful and interesting. It also fits with most clothes.