Maleen 15.6 Backpack with Charging Port
Business Travel Laptop Backpack, Anti Theft Slim Laptop Bookbag with USB Charging Port for men and women, Water Resistant College School Computer Bag Fits up to a 15.6 Inch Laptop or Notebook computer.
- Large Capacity & Multiple Pockets: One dedicated main compartment for MacBook/Laptop and books up to 15.6 inch. One spacious separated compartment with many pockets for iPad, notebook, tablet, cellphone, pen, etc. Front compartment for additional small accessories. Hidden anti-theft back bag protects your valuable things from thieves. All gear is kept secure and organized.
- Durable & Sturdy: Polyester-cotton fabric material can not only give you a wonderful soft touch feeling but also make it water repellent, scratch resistant, durable, flexible and washable. With excellent workmanship and metal zippers, it is definitely a professional office work bag, slim bag pack, college high school big student backpack for boys, girls, teens, unisex adults.
- USB Charging Port: You can charge your electronic devices with the heavy power bank(not included) securely inside your bag conveniently by simply plug the extra high-quality charging cable (included in the package) into the power bank(not included in the package) and connect it to the built-in USB charging port. No more cable mess up.
- Fashion & Comfy: Adjustable breathable shoulder straps with mesh fabric and comfortable airflow back design with multi-panel ventilated thick padding can give your back a soft support and relieve the stress a lot to your shoulder.
- Multipurpose & Perfect Gift Choice: This extra large travel laptop backpack is great for outdoor activities. It will serve you well as a laptop backpack, 15.6-inch portable backpack, college backpack, high school student backpack, travel backpack, weekend bag, overnight trip backpack, business laptop,backpack for men and women, personal carry on for adults. It is a practical gift for anyone going to school, travelling or working.
Logan Cash –
So I’m not a huge backpack guy – I get something that works, and I make it work for a long time. My last backpack lasted me over 5 years and the only reason I needed a new one is because it couldn’t fit my giant laptop. I got this mainly due to the looks, but it’s functionally pretty good too and I think I’ll be taking it on vacation too and here’s the main reason for that – It has a zipper that can be only opened with the backpack off. Many places in Europe where it is crowded have theft issues on tourists because they keep all their valuables on the outside pocket where it is easy to be stolen. This backpack solves that while allowing me to keep so much in it.The shoulder padding is good enough where they feel fine going across campus all day and the material of it feels good to the touch as well. It’s a minimalist backpack that has form and function. The passthru USB port works as long as you have your own battery pack and the best part is that you can connect any USB cable to it so I let my friends charge their iphones and later I can still charge my LG phone with a type c cable. My only concern is that over time, if I use an obscenely large water bottle like the 1+ liter ones, the fabric material might stretch too much that I won’t be able to hold smaller bottles anymore, but time will tell and I’ll update my review if I have any issues.
This Travel Laptop Bag/Backpack, is very well padded compared to backpacks i’ve seen that have slots for computers. This whole bag is made of pad material pretty much. There are also a lot of pockets and dividers in this, with two separate outer zippered compartments in front of the main opening and one hidden padded and zippered compartment in the lumbar region. There are also water bottle holders on both sides, that stretch open with an elastic band. The main compartment has a padded pouch for your computer w a velcro’d basket handle strap, to keep the computer from falling out if you have the main compartment zipper unzipped.The unique feature of this backpack is the integrated and attached USB cord (female outside, male inside) so that you can plug your devices into the side of the pack directly, without having to fuss around w threading a wire through some hole in the bag or having to open the zipper at all. This is great if you need a quick charge for your phone, for example, have your own backup battery pack, and want to keep carrying your bag around as you charge and use your phone. This is a versatile bag, that will hold a computer and a binder (inch) or two worth of papers along w some books. The bag is straight up and down from a side angle, and is meant for documents mainly (vs. gym clothes). The bag looks reasonably professional as well, considering it is a backpack.
I live in Portland where it rains 75% of the time. Unfortunately due to the expenses of driving, I have to ride my bike to school every day rather than drive. My previous backpack kept getting soaked and ruining my books, making it harder to read and such. Thankfully this backpack is waterproof and stylish!