Hanergy Thin Film Solar Backpack
The Hanergy Solar Powered Waterproof Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port for is great for Business and Travelling. It features a super thin panel that makes the bag extremely lightweight and is very comfortable to wear.
- Solar Powered Backpack (9W) – USA mande MiaSole thin film solar cells with high transfer efficiency, rapidly recharge your devices. Approximately 4 hours in direct sunlight charges most smartphones completely.
- Latest Released Design – This solar powered backpack has distinct silhouette, cannot be pressed out of shape even when it is empty. Two carrying styles, could be used as backpack and business handbag. Fashion, classic and simplicity, great for business traveling, office work and also college high school student backpack for boys, girls, teens, women and men.
- Safe and Intelligent – 2 USB ports of the solar backpack for directly Charging Smart Cell. Features built-in voltage stability controller, protect you and your devices, recharge intelligently and safely.
- High Technology Material – Made from professional durable eco-friendly fabric, water-proof, offering super light-weight carrying experience at same time.
- High-quality Solar Panel: Adopting internationally leading thin film solar CIGS patented technology, the solar panels have a lifetime of more than 25 years, and compared with other kinds of solar panels, it has better protection and safety during use. The solar charger is in the backpack, so it does not affect the appearance of the bag.
- Rapid Charge & High Photoelectric Conversion: The photoelectric conversion efficiency can be up to 17.9% due to CIGS patented technology, it means that backpack with solar charger can fill a cell phones in 4 hours under ideal lighting conditions.
- Waterproof Fabric & Fashion Design: Using the professional durable eco-friendly fabric, the solar panel powered backpack is waterproof and super light. It has two colors (grey and pink) for men and women with the simple fashion appearance design.
- Charge a Variety of Devices: Where there is light, there is electricity. The large laptop bags with solar panel can be charged for your phones, laptops, tablets, pads, bluetooth earphones and speakers, GPS and so on. With the solar bags, you can find the feeling of full of electricity every moment.
- 1 Year Warranty: We offer one-year warranty for solar charger backpacks. If there is any problem in the process of using, please contact us immediately, we will be happy to serve you.
Xiyong Lin –
The bag is very spacious. Perfect if you love outdoor activities and on the road alot. And it looks great
I bought this bag because I get on trip a lot during the weekends.My phone or tablet go out of juice very easily and I don’t want to carry a power bank because it is very heavy.This bag is a great solution. As long as it is under the sunlight, I can charge my portable devices.The best thing is this bag is super light. It also made with great quality material. I enjoy carrying it with me.It have a design so you can put on top of your luggage handle bar. Very useful for business trip.Definitely a good buy if you do both business or weekend travel.
sally liu –
I love this backpack, I use it when I go hiking,I don’t have to worry hiking too long time,my phone don’t have battery anymore, also the quhality is good ,I can put my all stuff in the bag, the design as well too ,and comfortable to use my shoulder and back not hurt even I walk to long time,it’s worth the money I spent.
Peter Chiou –
I was looking for a solar chargeable backpack for my hiking and for emergency charging. The backpack is well made. And it is light (even lighter without a battery from my mobile power). The backpack kept its form even when it was empty. Charging performance is a bit slow but enough for emergency charging. I would recommend this backpack for those that needs emergency solar charging.
Betty Chao –
This backpack is lighter than I expected, simply just zip/unzip to hide/show the solar panel, it is really convenient to use when traveling, I don’t need to carry additional heavy power bank to avoid running out of battery on my phone (now I could take as many pictures as I can and still keep my backpack light)…great buy!!
Got the bag for a mothers day gift, she liked the bag but all of the instructions were in a different language. Not overly complicated to use so I’m sure she’ll figure it out. Otherwise it was a nice looking bag, hopefully the solar component is functional.
This product does not charge as efficiently as it says in the description. You must have a certain phone charging cord to work and the battery will deplete faster than charge when you just have music open and playing.
I purchased this backpack to use on the back of my bicycle. I use a ride tracking app and it’s nice to keep my phone charged on longer rides. The backpack is well-made and has good numbers compartments for storing various gadgets. I also like its ability to easily sit on a carry-on bag handle at the airport.The solar panels are decent and a lot better than some smaller panels, especially ones attached to powerbanks which just don’t produce enough energy for a meaningful charge. I tested the panels at noon and got about one amp of charging current charging my cell phone. At 5V that equates to 5W, not the 9W of power they advertise. I also took the attached picture at 4:30 PM when I was getting only 0.2 A of charging current in direct sunlight, but it was still enough to be charging a little usb battery pack.My only real gripe is that it does not automatically restart charging if it gets shaded, like if the sun goes behind a cloud. Many usb solar panels have an auto restart feature which means you don’t have to unplug and plug it back in if it loses sunlight momentarily.It’s important to understand that to get a decent amount of power it does need to be perpendicular to the sun. This will not charge very much if you are wearing it as a backpack due to the angle of the sun. Also if you are moving from direct sunlight to shade then back into sunlight, most phones will stop charging and you will need to unplug it and plug it in again to resume charging.Overall I recommend this backpack as long as you understand its limitations.