Hanergy Solar Powered Messenger Bag
The HANERGY Solar Powered Laptop Case Messenger Bag is great for power outages/emergencies or the business professional on the go. Nature photographers love this tech! Keep power to your laptop, tablet or cell while on the go. Keeping your photos backed up is easy now since you don’t have to stress about battery life!
- 2 USB connectors, charge your device directly through double 5V USB port, The solar charger with Voltage Stability Controller, For Charge Smart Cell phones/iPhone/iPad/IpodSamsung/Android/Tablets/GPS/eReaders/Bluetooth/Speakers/Cameras,etc.
- USA MiaSole solar cells with high transfer efficiency, are built into a protective anti-scratch hardened coating & sewn into high-wear PVC fabric for weather-resistant outdoor durability. Perfect for backpacking, trekking, mountaineering, fishing or biking, it is made of high quality.
- Multi-Compartment classified, provides a separated space for your Laptop, iPhone, iPad, pen, keys, wallet, books, clothes, bottle and more. Easy find what you want.
- Water-proof & Multipurpose, made from durable Eco-friendly nylon fabric , offers LIGHT-WEIGHT Carrying and of force reinforcement, perfects for business traveling, weekend getaways, shopping, professional office work and other outdoor activities. Also, a perfect college high school student backpack for boys, girls, teens, women and men.
- 6 Month Warranty – Hanergy offers 6-month warranty and high quality services.
Very cool product and one of the best looking as far as solar paneled bags go, but sadly ended up returning mine. I thought I would be able to charge my laptop with it if necessary, but decided to keep it for my gadgets anyway. After very few times plugging/unplugging the battery the female receptor of the microUSB cord that plugs into the panel came completely off the chip it was attached to.
Purchased for my college age daughter who travels frequently. She can’t stop talking about how nice it is to always have power. She was very pleased that it also came with a portable battery that is always being charged up.
I wish this bag could handle more wight, I found that the straps eventually began to rip at the seam. Luckily I’m pretty handy with a needle and thread; I patched it up myself.. As for the battery and the solar panel itself; charging a phone. I will say it held a charge, just didn’t actually complete a charge. But its a nice stylish back pack.
John Smith –
I loved the bag but after three months of use the stitching on the inside frayed and eventually tore so now the pad is gone from the bag and I don’t get to use it much anymore. The panel works wonderfully and the battery pack is still amazing to have. I just wish the inner material was better quality to hold up to continuous use.
doesnt really work after a couple weeks, not worth that kinda money . best bet is to buy a battery brick and keep it in a back pack
Margie Prieto –
Bought this product as a Father’s Day Gift. The quality was very nice. It performed as described. Would buy again.
Shawn P. –
Simple product to use. Simply plug in a pack on the inside and let the solar cell do the work. Or you can plug your device in directly but i prefer to be w out wires. Good storage size for most single class trips or simply files from office to home and back. Nice material, not cheap or thin feeling. Strap is wide enough so that when loaded down a bit, it dont cut into your shoulder.
Beatriz Offitto –
This backpack was so useful. Went to Disney and kept my phone charged all day. The stored a lot and it was still light. The straps are very comfortable. Highly recommend.