The Ring Clock Brings Time and Fashion to Your Finger
This eye-catching ring featuring light up numbers to represent the time is sure to turn heads and spark conversation. With a new 2019-2020 collection The Ring Clock Shop has expanded its designs and colors. Now with a total of 10 variations of The Ring Clock it’s easy to find the perfect look for your personal style.
- Ring body material: Various metal options
- Light source: 168 energy safe ultrathin BLUE mono-color LED
- Lighting time: 15sec after the rotation (5s with low battery)
- Battery specs: 10mAh, ultrathin rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Running time: 450 times activation (3-6 days)
- Battery lifetime: 3 years (battery replacement service – only in factory)
- Charger: Wireless charger pad (with universal 110-240 AC DC USB plug)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Time setting: by the setting buttons on the charger pad
- Water Resistance: 30M (tested also for showering, bathing, swimming, fishing)
- Warranty: 1 year
At amazon.com you can purchase a Non Digital Ring Clock for only $6.99., which is 98% less than the cost in Ringclock ($349.00). The cheapest price was found on January 26, 2023 10:09 am. – View Buying Options
The Ring Clock is available in 18 different sizes and 10 versions: Native: Silver/Blue, Silver/Orange, Black PVD/Red, Gold PVD/White; Freedom: Silver/Blue, Rose Gold PVD/White (New) Panda: Silver/Blue, Rose Gold PVD/White (New) Minimal: Silver/Blue, Rose Gold PVD/White (New)
Ring Clock is an electronic gadget with a lot of electronic parts, so the life expectancy is based on our expectations similar to other electronic devices such as a mobile phone. The procurement of components will be an important aspect of life expectancy, but we can not promise more than the parts manufacturers.
Ring Clock. Whether you're averse to wearing things on your wrist, or you're just looking for an interesting way to start a conversation at parties, the Ring Clock ($185) is the timepiece for you. Made from surgical-grade, allergy-free stainless steel, this ring shows the time using either blue or orange LEDs when you spin its face.