NFC Enabled Jakcom R4 Smart Ring
With the R4 Smart Ring you can program the NFC tag to open doors, locks, cars, or run macros on your phone. The R4 Ring works with both Android and iOS phones. Step into the future today with the R4 smart ring.
- Updated Health Material – R4 ring health index is fully upgraded It made of Micro crystalline Zirconium Ceramics, blended with Germanium Grail, Volcanic Magnet and fir energy stone, contributing a lot to wearer’s health. Crystal ceramic has trace elements which can improve the human metabolism and effectively promote blood circulation; fir e energy stone can help people effectively resist the electromagnetic wave from computer ,phone or electrical appliance.
- Aesthetic and Wear-resistant – High-quality materials make it extremely hard. This ring has four times the hardness of the alloy, which makes it not worn out due to scratching in daily life. At the same time, it has excellent refractive index and dispersion performance, allowing the whole to emit a unique luster.
- Function Upgrade – The fourth-generation smart ring is equipped with multiple sets of RFID smart modules, which can simulate four non-contact sensor cards at the same time. In addition, the newly designed circuit structure greatly reduces the electric field interference between the modules. Compared with the previous generation, this product has increased the sending and receiving distance by 3 times. It can be easily compatible with various card reader devices.
- Waterproof Dust and Fall Proof – IP68 waterproof level, dust-proof and excellent resistance to fall and rolling resistance can be competent to the application requirements of any occasion. No need battery charging, make you forget the recharging and wiring harness, and use it at any time.
- Wide Compatibility – The NFC function has been redesigned, and it now supports IOS and Android systems. It supports almost all mobile phone applications on the market. Support phone models such as HuaWei, Sony, Samsung, HTC, MIUI and all other NFC-enabled IOS, Android and Windows Phone systems.