Tap Strap 1 Wearable Keyboard and Mouse
Works with Any Device, Any OS, Anywhere. Tap is a virtual input device that uses chords to register text. There are no keys involved at all – no projected keyboard, no invisible key patterns and no holograms. You type characters and commands by tapping a combination of fingers on any surface. The Tap Strap has accelerometers built into each finger-ring, which collect motion and acceleration information from your fingers. That information is analyzed by a small computer chip, which is built into the thumb ring. The output character is then transmitted via Bluetooth to the paired device.
- All-In-One, Plug & Play Wearable Keyboard & Mouse
- Type into any environment – VR/AR/XR, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, SmartTV & Projectors
- Works in any language! Easily load a custom TapMap in your native language.
- Ambidextrous – Works the same for right and left hand
- Fully Customizable – Personalize your Tap using the TapMapper Tool or our open-source SDKs