SEAM Lotus Wearable Personal Safety Device
SEAM is a personal safety wearable device that lets you record and share your GPS location with live streaming audio and communicate hands-free at the touch of a button. The Lotus by SEAM allows your family and friends to see where you are and easily listen in, live, to better assist you in any situation. Paired to the free SEAM app, the Lotus device allows quick, hands-free phone calls (including to emergency services) and real-time ambient audio sharing without fumbling for your phone. Much more than a GPS tracker or panic button, Lotus keeps you safe, connected and social.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Lotus is an award-winning personal safety wearable with all the functions of a smart speaker. Paired to the SEAM app, users can easily record their conversations to the cloud and let up to 5 trusted contacts listen in live, while continuously sharing GPS location. A true smart speaker on the go, Siri and Google Assistant are accessed at the touch of a button. Skip having to unlock your phone to record, share and make emergency calls.
- EMERGENCY CALLING – Hold the buttons and the Lotus will automatically call your nearest pre-selected trusted contact, allowing you to have a conversation directly from the Lotus device with its built-in microphone and speaker. Whether you’re showing an open house, on a trip or checking in with friends on your way home from dinner, Lotus helps you record your world and stay safe and connected.
- SMART SPEAKER ON THE GO – Tap any button and unleash the full power of Siri or Google Assistant, including calling emergency services directly by voice command. No other personal safety wearable on the market has this powerful feature.
- CONTROL YOUR SAFETY – Lotus is the only personal safety wearable with an integrated microphone and speaker. With over 7 hours standby, 5 hours of talk time, and 42 hours of battery life, the Lotus has your back.
- CONTROL YOUR STYLE – Versatile, gender-neutral design gives you the freedom to integrate the Lotus into your wardrobe on a wrist-strap, necklace, or by simply clipping it on. Keep it discreet by changing the lighting and audible tone settings.