The Revibe Watch, Connect is a Vibration Reminder Wristband
Revibe Watch Connect tracks focus, attention, and exercise, which as part of a healthy lifestyle, may help living well with ADHD! Just as some people track their sleep cycles or weight to measure progress, Revibe Connect Watch allows you to track and measure your child’s ability to pay attention and stay on-task. This visibility enables you to better understand your child’s needs and make informed decisions about how to help them.
- US DEPT. OF EDUCATION-FUNDED WEARABLE aimed at improving users’ focus and attention through vibrations.
- GENTLE STRATEGICALLY TIMED VIBRATIONS serve as silent reminders to stay on-task for those who need frequent redirection.
- REVIBE CONNECT APP TRACKS PROGRESS with daily reports on focus, attention, steps, and more!
- CUSTOMIZES THE FREQUENCY AND FEEL OF VIBRATIONS to meet users’ specific needs and reduce the chance that they get used to reminders.
- USED IN OVER 30,000 SCHOOLS! 90-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Free Shipping.
At ebay.com you can purchase a Revibe Connect: Vibration Reminder Wristband - Anti-Distraction Focusing Tool for only $46.00., which is 79% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($220.00). The cheapest price was found on January 23, 2022 4:10 pm. – View Buying Options
Revibe Connect is a vibration-reminder watch that tracks focus, attention, and exercise for students, which as part of a healthy lifestyle may help living well with ADHD. Buy the Watch “I researched the best watches for this type of reminder for my 11 year old, and this is it.
Revibe Connect is a wearable, non-medication option to help kids pay attention and stay on-task. The watch uses vibration reminders and text cues to refocus users. The connecting app tracks focus, attention, and exercise, which as part of a healthy lifestyle, may help living well with ADHD.
The Revibe Connect device sends quiet vibration reminders to improve focus and attention. Revibe Connect PLUS’s new Adaptive Mode learns when the best time to send a reminder vibration to the wrist of the user should be based on how on-task or off-task the user is. It also adapts according to the user’s schedule.