Personal Safety Silver Leather Necklace
Personal Safety Device Disguised as Jewelry – Two Clicks to Alert Loved Ones and/or Police That You Need Help and to Send Them Your Location
- When you double press the back side of the charm, it instantly sends a text message with your GPS location to five people to let them know you need help.
- It uses Bluetooth Low Energy and works with a free app that you install on your phone. The simple setup allows you to choose up-to five people that you’d like to notify.
- he app also allows you to enable a free and optional 9-1-1 feature which can share your location with 9-1-1 dispatchers during an emergency.
- No charging necessary! The battery life is guaranteed to last up-to one year, but can last close to two years depending on the usage. When the battery dies, you can purchase a replacement charm discounted at $65.
- The best part: no annoying monthly fees or subscriptions! Our 30 day satisfaction guarantee ensures you’ll love it, or your money back. Your invisaWear is also covered by a one year warranty!
Mark H –
I’m an older gentleman who purchased an InvisaWear keychain so I could quickly initiate a 911 call and contact my famiy in the event of an emergency. It’s a very compact & useful device and it gives me peace of mind.
Ande Lyons –
I love accessories and am over the moon thrilled to have a gorgeous necklace by invisaWear that keeps me safe, secure and stylish!But that’s not all you get when you purchase this delicious device.First… a thank you note with the purchase? I feel so loved and appreciated!Second, an easy to install app on my phone. That’s rare. Seriously… they hold your hand and walk you through the process. You don’t need to be tech savvy but, if you have a problem, you can email them for even more hand holding to help you install the app on your phone.For work, I attend a lot of evening events in Boston. Having this attractive piece of jewelry protecting me leaves me feeling safe and secure, especially in a quiet, dark parking garage. And as I leave the house, my husband always asks “do you have your invisaWear necklace with you?” How sweet is he?I’m giving this stylish safety accessory a 5 star review because it exceeds my expectations. Cheers!