Coros OMNI Helmet is a Smart Cycling Helmet
The COROS OMNI helmet is designed to help you get the most enjoyment and awareness out of your ride, while enhancing ultimate safety. With an innovative open ear bone condensing audio system, auto LED tail lights and Smart Remote, the OMNI delivers an utmost combination of ride safety and convenience. The ability to connect with your smartphone allows for two-way audio communication and uploading your ride. Get instant accessibility with the included Smart Remote to change music tracks, adjust volume, turn on/off your LED lights, or answer a phone call.
- Advanced Helmet Core – Premium Polycarbonate shell w/ EPS impact foam provides superior impact protection while minimizing weight (340g)
- Ultimate Safety & Audio – Open ear bone conduction technology delivers rich audio through your cheekbones, providing full outside awareness
- Remain seen at night – Auto LED lights activate based on ambient lighting conditions
- Stay connected while riding – Easily answer incoming calls; play, pause and skip your music w/ the included easy to install handlebar remote
- Built for long distance rides – Industry leading 8-hour battery life
At amazon.com you can purchase a Coros SafeSound Urban Smart Cycling Helmet with Ear Opening Sound System, SOS Emergency Alert, and LED Tail Light | Bluetooth for Music and Phone Calls | Smart Remote | Lightweight for only $99.99. The cheapest price was found on June 17, 2021 3:12 pm. – View Buying Options
The COROS OMNI smart cycling helmet is designed to help you get the most enjoyment and awareness out of your ride, while enhancing ultimate safety. With an innovative open ear bone conduction audio system, auto LED tail lights and an included smart remote, the OMNI delivers an utmost combination of rider safety and convenience.
• The COROS™ helmet is equipped with an adjustable fit system which helps stabilize the helmet when worn in the correct position while riding. Fig. 5 shows where to locate the adjustable knob. Turn the knob clockwise to tighten and counter-clockwise to loosen. Charging Please fully charge up your OMNI helmet before using.
All’s well though, and now here they are with a secondary product – the COROS Omni. This new helmet retains all of the previous goodness of the existing helmet and adds lasers. Actually, it doesn’t add lasers, but it adds lights. Which are almost as cool as lasers.