Night Runner 270 Shoe Lights
out of stock
as of March 13, 2020 1:09 am
- ROBUST & WEATHERPROOF - Built tough with long-lasting quality at the forefront, allowing you to focus on your training in all conditions. Tried and tested by athletes, for athletes, in even the harshest conditions - including heavy rain, extreme heat, and even the extreme cold in ice and snow. Put yourself and your training to the test, because Night Tech Gear has got you covered.
- THE PATENTED ORIGINAL - As seen and loved on Shark Tank, the Night Runner 270 shoe lights are the first of their kind, and the original hands-free or headlight-free lighting solution for runners, hikers, or any outdoor enthusiast. Compromizing on quality with imitations is compromizing your safety.
- 360 DEGREE VISIBILITY - Light up your path with 150 lumens + 2 ultra light LEDs with a rechargeable battery which produce 360 degrees of lighted visibility. A forward-facing lightbeam of up to 30 feet and two back facing red lights defines obstacles, alerts motorists, and provides optimal visual acuity infront and around you on the road or trails. Don't fuss with chest, knuckle, or hand lights, armbands, ankle or head lamps - simply clip on to the laces of your shoes or cleats, and go.
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES - With the wearable Night Tech shoe lights, you can safely trek through mountains, trails, or your own neighborhood knowing you’ve got reliable, safe lighting at all times. Whether running, cycling, walking, hiking, camping, fishing, or walking your dog, these shoe lights let you see and be seen safely in the dark from dusk till dawn.
- THE NITTY GRITTY - Long-lasting lithium ion batteries are fast charging via small micro USB, retaining light for your activities for 2.5 hours when using the high setting, or up to 5 hours with the standard setting. Projecting beams of 30 feet to the front, and three lighting modes - including standard, high and flashing.
Rechargeable & Waterproof Battery Light for Runners, Dog Walking, Hiking - Best Safety Running Gear for High Visibility at Night Time or Low Light