NiceFuse Smart Watch and Fitness Tracker with HR
Connect the NiceFuse Smart Watch to your smartphone, and you will never miss a call or message. Get vibrating alerts when a call, SMS or phone notification comes in. The sedentary alert can remind you to have a rest or walk to avoid the harm caused by a sedentary lifestyle. The NiceFuse Smart Watch is a great affordable watch for the busy professional.
- Excellent Ergonomic Design – Large Color-Screen: The beauty in all in view. Using a high-end glass full color-screen, high contrast & wide gamut bring a pleasant experience of high definition image. The watch is slim with a lightweight, stylish anodized aluminum +stainless steel watch body; High End Leather Band , Skin Friendly and lithe comfortable material.
- Multiple Sport Modes – Including Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Indoor Walk, Hiking ,Stairs Stepper, Outdoor Cycle, Stationary Bike, Elliptical, Rowing Machine. Use 10 training modes like Run or Bicycle to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance. Also you can set up “ Stop Watch” feature on the watch.
- 24/7 Health Monitor – Wearing it for whole night to get HRV heart health report including LORENTZ Scatter plot Analysis in the app. Turn on automatically multiple health monitor features in the app, 24/7 Automatically Monitoring and detecting with personalized in-app report let you know your health more specific, also you can get the real time reading directly on the watch. Cared for you all the time with more detailed sleeping data like deep sleep/light sleep in the App.
- All Day Activity Tracker & Message/ Phone Call Reminder – Automatically track your all-day steps, calories, distance; Support female health tracker, sedentary alert, message & phone call reminder, vibration alarm clocks, timer, stopwatch feature.
- Smart watch for iPhone and Android Phone – Compatible with iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones like iPhone, Samsung, LG and Nexus Google pixel etc. Note: Please turn on GPS and Bluetooth feature of your smartphone , then connect the watch to your smartphone by app” H Band”, Not by Bluetooth menu. If the watch keep disconnecting with your smartphone , please turn off “ disconnect alert “ in the app and go to app management of your smartphone to authorize app” H Band”.
I have had a ton of sports type watches but this by far is the best that I’ve ever had it does pretty much everything I usually do not give 5 stars because not everything is perfect but this is perfect. It took me a little while to figure out how to work through things but once I did it is awesome
I love this watch. Here are some thoughts in no particular order:1. Nice looking watch. Looks expensive.2. Came in a nice package that looks like something very high end.3. There are 5 different themes for the main watch screen but all the other screens remain the same. Only 2 of those 5 themes show the bpm’s so if that’s important to you, you only get 2 themes. I went with the green one.4. You need to enable constant real time bpm monitoring and nighttime blood ox monitoring in the app. It’s off by default. It’s under More – settings (gear icon) – Switch Settings.5. I found 2 apps in the play store called “H Band” and “H Band 2.0”. They appear to be identical. The 2.0 one has a more current release date but seems buggy and crashed a lot on me. I’m sticking with the older one as it’s been very stable.6. Don’t judge the app too soon. It seems crappy at first but the longer you wear it and the more data it collects the more useful it becomes.7. Don’t try to pair the watch in your phones Bluetooth settings, it won’t work. You need to pair it through the app.8. I bought this because i wanted a finger oximeter but Amazon was all sold out. I have asthma and wanted to monitor my blood ox if i happened to catch covid19. This will get the job done. It monitors blood ox automatically at night but i have to manually turn it on in the day and the watch had to stay in that screen with the screen in6. It will probably chew through the battery if I had to leave it there a long time but im lucky I have something.9. With regular use battery does seem to last very very long. Days actually.10. It uses a proprietary charger cable so if you lose it or it breaks you are out of luck. I ordered a second charger cable just in case. Just search w3 charger cable in Amazon. It’s $8 well spent.11. It’s a touch screen but only the bottom part is actually touch. Just enough space for your finger tip.12. In the apps notifications settings there is a “other apps” section. With it turned on the watch is catching all notifications off all apps regardless of which apps i toggled in that section. I ended up disabling the other apps because it’s just to buggy. Hopefully an app update will fix it.13. Outdoor visibility is not great especially in bright sun. You will need to cup your hands over the screen any put it right up to your eye.14. Things I wish it did: A. real time background blood ox monitoring. B. Weather, they could probably easily add a weather tab in the app then have the watch pull that data with a firmware update. C. More themes and full themes, not just for the main screen. D. ability to hide the modules on the watch that I don’t use because you still have to scroll past them every time.**Update. Unfortunately like others have said the app stopped working for me. Reinstalled, rebooted phone, tried regular and 2.0 versions. The app opens but it gets stuck on reading data and you can’t scroll or click on anything. I wish there was a better app we could choose.**Update 2. I found the problem with the app. The app appeared to be frozen but it was in fact just veeeeeery slow. It took me about 45 minutes but I opened the app, scrolled all the way down on the main screen to the modules settings, turned off the sleep module. it took like 10 minutes per scroll/click but once I did this the app was working again so it seems the sleep module on the main apps screen has some issues….. I actually ended up uninstalling the app completely as it drains battery on my phone and the watch very fast, too fast to be acceptable. As a plus without the app, the watch battery literally will last me a week between charges! I’m just using the watch as a standalone unit. If I need to do night time monitoring i’ll install the app again at that point.
Apostolos Psychogios, MD, FACMGG –
It has HVR and SpO2 /TLC while holding your breath data! Great tool for individuals with weight, sleep, cardio management issues! Great for TeleHealth as well! esp. in this era with Covid19.
I Work in the medical field. So mainly i got it for health reasons, Tried all features and compared with a clinic setting medical devices. So far so good, accurate and good for monitoring. Bp mmHg is remarkable (tested 3x) (have yet to try with a hypertensive person for the ultimate test), heart rate is great, spO2 monitoring is excellent. ECG is amazing due to the video waveform or strip options plus the analysis of different cardiac problems, daily recordings plus the Lorentz scatter diagram analysis plot and HVR is superb and rare! (will also try with an Afib or vtach person for an ultimate test). The sleep study is good but i dont know how it senses the respiratory rate (it showed results of 12 breaths per minute or less) but will have to verify if RR for apnea is accurate with a test comparison (will test soon). The integrated gps usage to your cellphone is great. Hopefully we have the option to turn it on or off while keeping the app open, other than that i turn off the app when it states gps is active due to the fact that it (gps) drains cp battery life).My concerns/request are or for the next update/version would be.1)Hopefully we can download and add more faces.2)More directional control (not just oneway downward) for touch control and ALL display touch capable features (not just bottom part)3) Add a body temperature thermometer monitoring. Celcius and Fahrenheit with plotting in app.4) Add weather/conditions upto 7days forecast (option to add on face).5) On and off option for GPS while app is on/open in cellphone.6) Countdown timer should be programmable using the watch not just on the cellphone app.7) Music controller via watch8)Add a start/end video or shutter control using the watch for those memorable trips for the camera/video.9) Display shows a little bit of the backlight on the top left corner on a low tilted angle that ruins the aesthetics of it. Should be flawless~10) Messages shouldn’t be limited to one recent message. (should be able to see or scroll more messages) plus add a voice to text reply.11) If you add a flash light with morse code capability to this it will be epic for adventurers.12) Add infrared device controller (tv, etc)Battery life is really good too~Other than that, it is a very good watch for its price and health benefits. So with that said I am buying three more as a gift to my love ones.Buying this primarily for health reasons, but was surprised that it exceeded my expectations.~I highly recommend it to those who prioritize health~