The MoonSash is a Safety Reflective Sash to keep you safe at night
Get out and enjoy a walk or run at night. Stay sane, be safe, be seen with the MoonSash reflective over the shoulder sash. Distracted and unaware drivers can’t avoid what they can’t see. Moonsash provides the needed visibility to help motorist avoid an accident – 700+ feet of added stopping time! Premium fluorescent retro-reflective webbing and a cross-body design (like a warning or caution sign) allows you to get noticed.
- BEST HOLIDAY GIFT EVER! // The Moonsash stuffs perfectly into stockings – a gift that shows you care and will help them (and you) stay safe. Small, lightweight, packable, fashionable and convenient. Folds flat and stowable for quick access in your pocket, bag, backpack, purse, briefcase, glove box, etc. – carry it wherever you go. Essential year-round safety gear for home, school, work and auto.
- GOES ON IN A FLASH WITH ONE HAND // Even the best reflective gear is worthless if it’s never worn. Simple, easy, stylish + quick on-and-off with no buckles, snaps or adjusting. Patented, REVERSIBLE design fits just about any night walker. Throw it on and you’ll be the most stylish and safe person under the moon… get ready for the compliments!
- FUNCTIONAL, PRACTICAL and UNIQUE // Provided multi-functional keyring and carabiner allow you to attach keys, pepper spray, etc. for fast and easy hands-free access. DOG WALKERS! Add a waste bag dispenser and flashlight and you’ve got the perfect night-walking kit!
- PROVIDES DRIVERS TIME TO REACT // Distracted and unaware drivers can’t avoid what they can’t see. Moonsash provides the needed visibility to help motorist avoid an accident – 700+ feet of added stopping time! Premium fluorescent retro-reflective webbing and a cross-body design (like a warning or caution sign) allows you to get noticed.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – MADE IN USA // The patented, REVERSIBLE Moonsash is the easiest, most DURABLE and convenient night-time clothing accessory. > The ONLY American-made reflective sash. BEWARE OF FLIMSY CHINESE JUNK IMPOSTERS. DO NOT skimp on safety when it comes to protecting you, friends and family. Support American business. Thank you!
This moonsash band is comfortable, lays flat because of the design, and has a clip to hold keys or whatever you want. I live in Costa Rica for part of the year and it is a requirement to wear a reflective band while riding a motorcycle or scooter. This is the best band I have found. Highly recommend this band for anyone looking for a safety band.
M. Orona –
These “sash” style safety guards are great. Easy to slip on, doesn’t get in the way and the clip is a big plus for carrying keys in my case. I’ve purchased full vests in the past but never really cared for the look or fit. This one is my “go to” for dog walking now.
I love this sash. It is big and loose so it is not hot or binding. There is a hook on the end of it that you can latch onto your phone in a case and most importantly it’s extremely vibrant and visible at night. I highly recommend it.
Old Bones –
I bought one for each of my kids who walk about a half mile to school. I worry about winter days or foggy days, but this is even great for sunny days too! It is very bright, and you can see the reflection strip from afar. They wear it over their clothes, and it fits over their jacket or whatever they are wearing comfortably. You can see the strip from the front and the back, since it is a sash type. It’s not so embarrassing to wear for the kids so they do wear it, which makes me feel much better!
LeeAnna Guyett –
At this time of the year hubby and I leave the house at dusk and we don’t get home until well after dark. I was looking for something to make us more visible to passing cars on our country roads. I picked up this sash because I liked it’s ease of use, you just throw it on and go.After a few days of using the sash I can say that it was a great buy. I throw it on as we head out the door and it’s no hassle. It’s clear that the vehicles can see us as we walk and they move to the other side of the road to avoid hitting us. My neighbor pulled up as we were returning from our walk at night and we asked her if she could see us from a distance, and she said she could see the sash very well reflecting her headlights. Very happy with this purchase and I will probably buy another one for my husband to wear as well.
Greg A. –
This is cool because it’s simple. I don’t want to look like a contractor with a vest or shirt. You don’t even know it’s on and I really love the carabeaner to hold my keys, phone or even a water bottle. For some reason, I think the Moonsash looks like it came from Star Trek which is cool.
I wanted something easy to throw on that would fit everyone no matter what coats we were wearing to take Fido for his walks. I live in an area wear everyone is in a rush and people roll through stop signs without paying attention. They’re so intent on getting to work early that they forget there are real people on the streets. This moon sash keeps me visible to them and so far people are MUCH more polite about stopping and letting me have the crosswalk. Now I want a reflective leash and collar for the pooch too.Oh yeah, plus, I love the name! Moon Sash!
I’ve been walking in the evenings during COVID. I wear the sash for visibility. It’s comfy and lightweight. Does the job!
Michelle Pisauro –
This product was perfect for my dad who likes to go for a walk or run in the evening. The reflectors are bright which is especially good for our poorly lit neighborhood. A better proce gets the 5th star.
Just placed my order last night and received it the next day! Works well, will fit my daughter for evening walks or even my husband if needed!
Starlet Blanchette –
I purchase product as a gift for somebody who walk their dog at night. Product is a very high-quality. Packaging itself is great. It will definitely help to protect my friend from being run over. Thanks a lot. Amazing product.
Carolyn A. –
We use this to walk our dog at night. There are no streetlights so it is very dark. It slips on easy and you can hang a flashlight on the carrabena hook that comes with it.
Really needed something for whoever walks our dog in the evening. I wanted something easy to put on, that fit both me and my husband- this sash is perfect. it fits. it does its reflective job. we’re definitely seen. and that feels safer for us all.
We use it while walking our dog- it’s been very useful since it gets dark around 4:30 here In the Northeast. The strap is very reflective and provides peace of mind that we can be seen by drivers who aren’t expecting night time walkers in our suburban neighborhood. I also wanted a reflective strap because I tend to wear black coats which makes me even less visible in the dark. We hang a small flash light on the handy carabiner at the end of the strap in case it’s needed. The strap itself is lightweight and adjustable. Because the material is thin, time will tell if it is a product that will hold up for a long time. For now, it’s perfect and the price is right.
This was a gift for my husband who walks our dog and runs while it’s still pretty dark outside. He said this was comfortable and easy to secure when running. I like that it’s a reflector and is good alternative for him not wanting to wear a headlight.
DAVID PETER GURBA –
I wear the strap over a plastic hoodie jacket to increase my visibility to cars while jogging at night. Perhaps it’s not quite as reflective as I’d like, but I haven’t tried shining my own car headlights on it at night — but I feel oncoming traffic can see me fine as motorists tend to slow down while I’m wearing it the last few weeks. I like that it has an adjustable strap, it helps keep it from flapping around in the wind. I never put anything on the keychain holder so i can’t comment if it’s flimsy or not.