Unilove Heated Vest for Men
This lightweight heated vest from Unilove is very stylish, and the lightweight insulation makes it possible to wear in many ways and does not restrict your movement. Made from water and wind resistant materials, the Unilove Heated Vest is one of the best heated vests you can find this winter.
- Lightweight Heated Vest: Lightweight insulated for you to wear in many ways with unrestricted movement; Water and wind resistant.
- Electric Heated Vest: Powered by any 5V/2.1A power bank, USB plug compatible with most power bank in the market (BATTERY NEED TO BE BOUGHT SEPERATELY); 3 SEC FAST HEAT, 0 RADIATION SAFETY – quick smooth electric warmth without radiation.
- USB Charging Heated Vest: 3 heating zones in the back, 5 heating level from Preheat to Very High. Perfect for outdoor activities like snowmobile, motorcycle, mountain, camping, hiking, skiing, Fishing, Hunting or office routine and business try during fall and winter.
- Heated Vest Size Adjustable: One fits all (4 sizes from M~XXL), suitable for men, women, boys and girls.
- For All Occasions: Perfect for the daily commute, walking your dog in the brisk fall air, tailgating for your favorite football team, wearing underneath your winter jacket or even in a way-too-cold office! Ideal gift for family members, friends, employees, to enjoy motorbike riding, hiking, camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities in fall and winter.
I work out side all day so far so good in this Chicago weather thank you!
Works perfect in cold temperatures, keeps you warm where you need it most.
Mr. Castele –
The heated vest works wonderfully! I wore it the first time today when I was skiing. At the beginning, I was worried that I will damage it since there are a lot of falling when i ski. Well, it turned out that the vest is tough enough. However, you might want to bring two mobile battery packs with you if you planed to stayed out more than 10 hours a day like i did. Because you need to constantly charge the heated vest with a mobile battery pack in the vest’s left side pocket.
This heated vest is very soft to touch and light in weight. I bought it for my husband who always works outside. The vest is close to the body but not bloated, and the pocket can put on the power bank to continue to heat the vest.
Recommended by a friend,I bought it for my father. He was very cold in winter and would wear very heavy clothes. Since I bought this dress for him, he will will wear it every time he goes out, and he doesn’t have to wear it so many pieces . The size of the clothes can be adjusted,the size of the heat can also be selected,very good design .My dad like very much.
Niki Froines –
It fit perfectly (adjustable) and kept me warm while I was snowmobiling.
A gift for my brother
Arturo Bustamante –
Not a bad item kept me warm but I did not find a big difference when I had the power on
Kept me warm on a camping trip. It’s too big for me though even on the smallest setting. I wish I’d send more on one that’s not one size fits all. Really is wonderful otherwise.
I like it, I just wish is was a little 🥵 hotter. Don’t get me wrong it gets really warm I just find myself out on the motorcycle when the temperature drops at night lol.
Christopher Timmons –
Wears like a long shirt which I do not like due to the heater pads are pretty small and they wont touch you unless you wear it super tight it rids my armpits even if you adjust the side or buttons. Would not recommend. Figure I would say built large chest smaller waist.