ReflecToes Socks offer Safety while Running or Cycling
ReflecToes use the motion of your legs to grab the attention of drivers and identify yourself as a walker, runner or cyclist. Our brains are wired to detect motion. That means that you will get the attention of drivers from farther away when they see your ankles bobing up and down. We also instantly recognize BIO-MOTION and can identify the familiar human motion of your ankles moving. 360° reflective coverage means drivers that come upon from all sides will see the familiar motion.
- High Reflectivity – We only use high reflective (>300 lux/m2) material because it will increase the distance at which you are seen by drivers. We do NOT use reflective yarn that is about 10% as bright because the reflective beads are not oriented the same way. We use thousands of directionally orientated, spherical mirrors to reflect 10-50 times more light back to the source than reflective yarns to make you visible at a greater distance.
- Durability Guaranteed – Our NEW and IMPROVED socks last over 50 wash cycles. No other reflective socks with HIGH reflective (>300 lux/m2) have this much reflective surface that withstands over 50 washes without cracking or peeling. If you are wearing the right size sock and have any issues, contact us and we’ll send a free replacement or refund.
- Bio-Motion is Key – The attention grabbing motion of your legs, not only gets you noticed, but also gets you recognized as a person because of your Biological motion. Our brains are wired to notice movement and identify familiar motion. Studies show you will be identified as a cyclist 90% of the time with reflective on your legs; 50% of the time with a reflective vest.
- High Performance – Moisture wicking yarns keep your feet dry and comfortable. Mesh vent upper keeps your feet cool. Arch support for comfort and stability
- Care Instructions – Machine wash cold with like colors.