SVPRO Rechargeable Electric Heated Socks
SVPRO rechargeable heated socks are good for blood circulation, and will keep your feet warm when in colder outdoor environments. Get a pair of heated socks and prevent your feet from being cold this winter season.
- Soft heated socks equipped with 2 rechargeable batteries keep you warm all day (especially for chronically cold feet), no more cold feet in winter.
- Sock warmers are super comfortable, thick and well padded; absorbent, breathable, quick-drying, elastic-thicken, use ultra-thin electric heating module
- 3 Levels Temperature Settings- High (Red), medium (Orange) and Low (Green). Heating area Front/Bottom instep rises faster, get warm in about a minute and feet get ice and toasty
- Best gift welcomed during cold indoor&outdoor activities like lounging, fishing, camping, snowboarding, hunting, hiking. Won’t shock, even when wet!
- 1 rechargeable heated socks=several socks to keep you warm enough, help you save lots of money.(Kind reminder: handwash suggest.)
Exceeded my expectations. When I run them on the low (green light) setting, these will last 5 hours easily. There is no way to tell when they are fully charged. There is a steady red light that’s on at all times when they’re plugged in. I just leave them on the charger overnight and they seem to be fully charged in the am. Instructions are a joke, but you’ll figure them out by trial and error.
Itay S. –
Warm feet. Happy feet. Midst of winter at NYC Central Park. A dream come true. Have I experienced buyer’s remorse for buying $44 pair of socks? You bet! Not anymore! Super happy. Great quality. p.s. I wear mine on top of another pair of socks.. works for me :)2-1-19 An update. Socks still holding strong, with no signs of wear. Functionality and all, more than satisfying. Providing warm and comfort for a good few hours each day. (Charging overnight) Wearing them over another pair of socks, and on the low heat settings, works best for me.
Overall, I think the socks are durable, work as they should, and surprisingly flexible. I wore them to the Packer game today, being on for about for most the game (on the green setting) and they certainly did their trick. My friends had either put hand warmers in their boots or they wore thick socks, but it seemed that I was the happiest with wearing the socks. I had never used electric socks until purchasing these, so the best description I can give to someone who was in the same boat is: the socks are similar to standard black nike basketball socks, and are about 2 inches tallers and a little bit thicker. The socks also have battery packs that are similar to the size/weight of 2 double A batteries tapped together with thin/clear tape. I consider them durable, for I wasn’t sure if they would continue to stay warm after being in about 25 degree weather. I will update this post if anything changes, but so far I’m happy with them.