Stay safe and motivated while out on the road with this single sided Nylon IDmeBAND TECH ID Bracelet. ‘Gone For a Run’ is a personalized tech nylon safety identification bracelet to help people identify you and inform first responders of your medical conditions and emergency contact, it may save your life in an emergency.
- ENGRAVED IN THE USA. This Personalized Tech Nylon IDmeBAND is great for any athlete in your life. Whether they are running through the woods alone or training at the gym, this personalized bracelet could save their life. The bracelets secure ID tag alert first responders to any medical conditions, such as allergies, heart disease, diabetes, and many more!
- ADJUSTABLE TO FIT the wrists of both children and adults of all ages. Your medical ID and emergency ID information is engraved onto a .75″ x 1.5″ tag, which is attached to a 1″ nylon webbing wrist band. This Personalized Tech Nylon IDmeBAND is water resistant making it perfect for all activities and weather conditions!
- PERSONALIZE IT: Add up to 5 lines of your personal medical information to ensure your safety in case of an emergency. Press the customize now button and we will personalize a single side of your one of a kind bracelet. TEXT WILL BE ENGRAVED AS IT IS SEEN ON THE PRODUCT IMAGE ON THE DETAIL PAGE TO THE LEFT, THE CUSTOMIZE NOW VIEW MAY DIFFER FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT.
- A MEANINGFUL GIFT for the athlete in your life! This bracelet is the perfect gift for the individual who has specific medical conditions, but still likes to do things on their own. The medical or emergency information is securely attached to the bracelet, but can be removed, altered, and secured back on if any important information changes.
- DESIGNED AND SOLD BY Gone For a Run – A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
D. L. Fleming –
As a person with Autism/Aspergers, it is important to alert first responder’s of my potential actions and limitations in a distressed state. This band provided enough space for data as well as being a fashionable wristband. My chosen size was a good fit.
Lauren Ragle –
This ID bracelet is very easy to put on and comfortable to wear – even on my dominant hand. The text is clear and easy to read. The medical alert symbols are a very vivid red against the black background. Exactly what I needed!
Thick and sturdy. Bought for my very active, but allergy ridden kiddo. A bit stiff due to the Velcro, but the stitching is solid and feels like it will last through school and recess.
I had an issue previously, however the owner of ChalkTalk Sports reached out and communicated how important customer satisfaction is and how customer safety is taken very seriously. I’m glad that they cared enough to contact the customer directly, that means and says a lot to me about the owners of the company. Now I can be rest assured that I will continue buying their product. Their wrist band is superior and the most thick and durable, made with very strong Velcro … quality material. You won’t be disappointed with this product, or customer service.
I just got mine and have to say the BEST medical ID I have ever had. I was born a Diabetic 58 years ago and have had many, many ID’s. Recently I developed a rash around my neck from my old ID so, my dermatologist told me to find a nylon or paracord wrist ID. I am so glad I developed the rash to make me find this one! Best quality, most comfortable, and very nice touches like the colored stitching on both sides and the 2 med symbols in red, 1 on top and 1 on bottom. The laser engraving is top notch. I know many people will ask me where I got it. Thanks for making such an awesome medical ID!