Stay safe and motivated while out on the road with this single sided Nylon IDmeBAND TECH ID Bracelet. ‘Gone For a Run’ is a personalized tech nylon safety identification bracelet to help people identify you and inform first responders of your medical conditions and emergency contact, it may save your life in an emergency.
- ENGRAVED IN THE USA. This Personalized Tech Nylon IDmeBAND is great for any athlete in your life. Whether they are running through the woods alone or training at the gym, this personalized bracelet could save their life. The bracelets secure ID tag alert first responders to any medical conditions, such as allergies, heart disease, diabetes, and many more!
- ADJUSTABLE TO FIT the wrists of both children and adults of all ages. Your medical ID and emergency ID information is engraved onto a .75″ x 1.5″ tag, which is attached to a 1″ nylon webbing wrist band. This Personalized Tech Nylon IDmeBAND is water resistant making it perfect for all activities and weather conditions!
- PERSONALIZE IT: Add up to 5 lines of your personal medical information to ensure your safety in case of an emergency. Press the customize now button and we will personalize a single side of your one of a kind bracelet. TEXT WILL BE ENGRAVED AS IT IS SEEN ON THE PRODUCT IMAGE ON THE DETAIL PAGE TO THE LEFT, THE CUSTOMIZE NOW VIEW MAY DIFFER FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT.
- A MEANINGFUL GIFT for the athlete in your life! This bracelet is the perfect gift for the individual who has specific medical conditions, but still likes to do things on their own. The medical or emergency information is securely attached to the bracelet, but can be removed, altered, and secured back on if any important information changes.
- DESIGNED AND SOLD BY Gone For a Run – A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.