LIVALL RS1 Bluetooth Ski Helmet
The LIVALL RS1 Bluetooth Ski Helmet RS1 packs Bluetooth Audio, SOS Alert, Walkie-Talkie/PTT features into a comfortable impact-absorbing helmet for Men, Women, and youth. Best of all it does all this for under $200!
- SAFE & LIGHTWEIGHT: LIVALL smart ski helmet fits most heads size 22.44″-24″ (57-61cm) comfortably. A durable ABS outer shell wraps around an impact-absorbing in-mold EPS layer for multi-layer protection.
- SOS WARNING: Our snow helmet with Fall Detection and Real-time GPS positioning, when the unexpected happens, helmet emergency signals turned on, SOS signals sent to your emergency contacts on impact immediately via LIVALL APP.
- WALKIE-TALKIE: Using built-in windproof microphone and advanced Bluetooth speaker, it can ensure the clarity of voice input / output. Perfect for enjoying your hands free communication and music. One-click answer, never miss an important phone call. (Due to the official reason of Apple’s mobile phone, the voice function will be limited in the system which is above 10.3, and the intercom function may not work properly!)
- LIVALL APP: Mileage, duration, taxi drop, speed, altitude, and slope can all be recorded, and used with helmets, just like your portable ski instructor. No need to take out phone so often and never afraid will lose headphones/AirPods while skiing.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: Anty-loss alarm, Automatic two-way reminder when the distance between the helmet and the mobile phone exceeds 15 meters. LIVALL smart helmet meets both CPSC and CE standards.
Great helmet!! Size runs large
The first package got damaged so amazon replaced it, but with a different color. Otherwise, the helmet is great and the earphone quality is pretty good
Celia Quintana –
Amazing! Pricey but worth if you want to stay hands free and connected. Stands out in a see of helmets. I am buying one for my wife.
Very sleek, user friendly and gadgety
Perfect for my son’s Christmas gift. Snowboarders should all wear helmets. Having the Bluetooth option makes it perfect.
Rosalind Gale –
Love the helmet only downside I can’t answer my phone
Jose Sanchez –
I love that don’t have to wear Headphones no more
Piece of junk. Product fell apart after opening it. Ear pieces are glued on and detach easily. Worst problem is seller won’t accept a return.