Wellue BabyO2 Wearable Baby Oxygen Monitor
The Baby O2 from Wellue gives parents peace of mind by continuously tracking your baby’s blood oxygen levels, heart rate and motion, especially during sleep. The Baby O2 Notifies you with sounds if your baby’s oxygen level is low, or the device falls off. Using Wellue’s companion app “Vihealth”, you can view real-time data and receive direct notifications on your phone with your Baby’s vitals.
- KNOW YOUR BABY IS OK ALL THE TIME: Continually track your baby’s oxygen level, heart rate and movement. When your baby’s oxygen level is low, or the device falls off, audio alarm will alert you on device/mobile APP. Alarm on device and mobile APP can be turned on/off separately. Alarm volume & threshold is adjustable to fit you best. Not for sports.
- SOFT & ADJUSTABLE BAND: Gentle & breathable fabric provides a comfortable wearing experience like a sock. Two sizes of soft wraps for different age stages, with velcro to secure precisely.
- FREE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID: The free app allows you to monitor your baby’s real-time oxygen saturation, heart rate and body movements during sleep and daily life. Review history records & receive alarm instantly.
- FREE PC SOFTWARE: Export, print and share detailed PDF/CSV reports. Share with families/doctors.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Work stand-alone, even without smartphone. Sync data automatically when connected to App. Rechargeable battery.