Meet the Filter Scarf from Scough, provides pollution protection of a filter mask in a scarf!
The SCOUGH Scarf is more than just an awesome stylish scarf, it’s weapon’s grade germ and pollution protection filter scarf called Filterwear. Each Scough comes with an activated-carbon filter, the same technology the military uses to protect against chemical warfare. The Scough Scarf, a scarf air filter!
- Scough’s secret is its high degree of microporosity, just one gram of activated carbon has a surface area in excess of 500 m2 for trapping sneeze fragments and pollution. The structure of activated carbon creates strong Van Der Waals forces, pulls in pollution, and germs to hold them in their crevices and neutralize them.
- How to wear: First, pull the elastic loop over your head and settle it around the base of your neck. The elastic neck strap guarantees easy accurate filter placement so you’re always getting a filtered breath. To start filtering, pull the filter over your nose and pinch the embedded nose crimp to set yourself up with the best seal possible.
- Made in the USA: Scough scarves are all hand sewn in our local US factory in Brooklyn, using the finest US-made cotton.
- DESIGNED TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH WHILE YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF: If you are someone that cares about protecting yourself from pollutants, bacteria and germs, you no longer have to wear an ugly face mask, now you can protect yourself and express yourself while looking good.
- PROTECTION FROM HARSH ENVIRONMENTS: Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels.
- PROTECTION FROM POLLUTION, ALLERGENS, BACTERIA & GERMS: Our proprietary Scough activated carbon filter traps pollution with its high micro porosity. The structure of activated carbon creates strong Van Der Waals forces, pulls in pollution, germs and viruses to hold them in their crevices and neutralizes them. Advanced silver nanoparticle impregnated filtration disrupts the biochemistry of bacteria, causing their cell’s membranes to collapse and destroying them.
- History of Scough: We started Scough six years ago as an investigation into how we might use an incredible technology—industrial-grade woven carbon filters—to help keep families healthy and bring awareness to our world’s growing air quality issues. In the age of the coronavirus our products have skyrocketed in popularity.