Mark Ryden 40L Carry-on Travel Backpack
The backpack is not only a travel backpack with maximum size allowed on a IATA flight, but also a great choice for weekender trip, providing taking planes, trains and buses. The padded straps work well to reduce bulk.
- Dimensions – 19.7*12.2*6 inch (Normal). 19.7*12.2*9.8 inch(Expanded), fits for 17.3 laptop. Package: backpack x1, internal USB cable x1. Design to fit the allowed maximum size of an IATA flights, enough space for your personal stuff for a long journey.
- Large and expandable roomy – Compressed capacity of 25L. Full-expansion zipper creates 30% more packing space—40L. Three main pockets which includes 7 compartments inside — padded laptop sleeve x1, tablet sleeve x1, mesh compartment x3, basic compartment x2. WHAT’S MORE, there is a quicker access front zip pockets and a anti-theft backside pocket.
- Multiple carrying backpack – Use as a daily backpack, a flight approved carry on bag or attach this bag on the luggage for hands free: a strap at back allows backpack to attach on the luggage handle tube and hide-away backpack straps.Selection of high-quality smooth SBS ZIPPERS and durable water-proof polyester, special cushion for back and shoulder strap which relieve your pressure effectively.
- Ergonomic comfortable design travel backpack – Multi-panel Airflow Design provides extra padding for comfort and maximum back support.Adjustable waist straps and breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge passing help relieve the stress from your shoulder.
- Convenient external USB port travel backpack – built-in charging cable provides a more convenient way to charging your phone, free your hands from power bank
gil k. –
The bag has clean modern design lines, and includes all features as shown.It fits my 17.3″ laptop, which makes this bag a special item, and offers all the storage you need, for 1-4 days trip.It is a soft bag, not very sturdy. Seems like It wont last very long. Protective sponge is loose in the cavities, and it does not seem to have lots of reinforcement. I’m hoping to get close to a year out of it, and will be surprised if it lasts longer. For the price, this seems to be a good buy.Not a high end / premium item. But it is a highly functional bag, nice looking, and offers Large Laptop Protection & plenty of storage for short trips.
The quality of this bag is very good and doesn’t has bad smells .The capacity can be adjusted to hold many things.You can bring it on the plane?The side port is convenient for mobile phone charging?It’s a very useful bag,love it so much!
I absolutely love this bag! I’m definitely an over-packer and this back can fit all my items and some. Although I do love this bag and would definitely buy it again or give as gift, there are cons I’ve noticed.The zippers sometimes get caught for no reason. There are so many darn pockets and zippers it’s easy to forget where you put something it. When the bag is filled it can get heavy due to its ability to hold so much. Still highly recommend.
Great backpack for a variety of uses including day trips, to work with laptop/lunch/workout clothes/shoes and also good for weekend trips. 3 main compartments including a great padded space for a tablet or laptop. Best part is that it’s expandable. It’s like having 2 bags in one!
Logan N –
This is a really great purchase for a 2-3 day trip, there is plenty of room and you don’t have to roll your clothes like in a backpack. Any longer trips you might choose a roller bag or a small suitcase. I also use this with my carry on for longer 1-2 week trips, it’s great.
So, it rained today. Not a down pour. A drizzle. I had to walk about 4 blocks. While the front panel was dry, the area on the top of the bag allowed enough water to get in to soak several things I had stowed. So, don’t believe this is water proof. Massively disappointed. If I could return it, I would.
I’ve been looking for a backpack/ work bag to travel for a long time. This bag has all the features I’m looking for. I needed something to hold both my laptop and clothes. I always fear the airlines are going to lose my clothes so I pack clothes in my carryon just in case. Plus it’s expandable for extras I might pick up on my trip. The charging cord is a plus.
Husband used this pack for our trip to Brazil and Peru. He was able to fit seven days worth of clothes and a pair of shoes. He had plenty of room for a few souvenirs, and his bathroom essentials. His only negative was that the padding in the laptop zipper section was too thick. Which is only a negative if you aren’t carrying a laptop or tablet. The size (fully extended) was perfect for smaller airline flights throughout South America. Also, on the last day in Brazil it poured. Everything inside the pack stayed dry. Can’t wait to take it on another trip! Highly recommend this pack!
Beautiful design and very reliable. Many different sections for storage and it feel like it can last for years and years. Great, minimal smart bag. I can even hike with it. Its so spacious and contains so many compartments for many different uses. I use it for my laptop mainly and i carry it all the time. It is a great bag. My absolute favorite. Would definitly reccommend.***extremely satisfied. Love it!!