Relay Kids Phone is a Screenless Smartphone
Relay is the smarter phone for kids and the perfect way to stay connected to your little one. The Relay Kids Phone is a small device that your child can wear or carry on them. When they need to speak with you they simply press the single button on the device and have instant nationwide push to talk conversations with you. As the parent you can track their location via the Relay app, and setup geo-fencing to alert you when your child travels out of predetermined areas. The Relay also features an SOS emergency function that your child can activate in an emergency situation.
- SIMPLE PHONE FOR KIDS: Press and hold the middle button to talk, just like a walkie-talkie. Use voice assistant to choose contacts. Add up to 10 Relays and multiple trusted app users on 1 account. Communicate 1-on-1 or create group chats. Battery lasts 1-2 days, depending on the level of usage. Durable and splash-proof. Comes with charging cable, USB power adapter, quick start guide, and 1 year product warranty. Our wearables make carrying Relay easy (sold separately).
- CELL SERVICE REQUIRED: $9.99/month prepaid per device, no-contract subscription. Nationwide range, just like a cell phone. Service is provided by Relay. U.S. service only. International service not available.
- RELAY APP FOR ADULTS: For iOS & Android. Turn your smartphone into a walkie talkie and talk to anyone on your account. Manage Relay settings, and be able to set the device to “Do Not Disturb” mode remotely to keep Relay from going off while your child is in class.
- NEVER MISS A MESSAGE: App does NOT have to be open in order to receive messages. A notification will come through on your phone telling you that you have a message waiting for you in the app. A green light on your Relay will flash to indicate messages. You can play messages on your Relay device and in the smartphone app.
- SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY: Use GPS tracking to locate your child in the Relay app. Set Geofences such as “home” and “school” and receive automatic notifications when they enter/leave any of these set locations. Kids can send SOS emergency alerts to everyone on the account, which will continuously go off until the account owner has resolved the alert.