Paww SilkSound Headphones for Women that looks like a Headband
At first glance, the Paww SilkSound Headphones look like an attractive headband. But after you put them on your head and power up, you can listen to your favorite music, watch a movie or talk on the phone. Beautifully designed to be lightweight and compact, these stylish headphones fold for easy storage and come with a beautiful carrying case for on-the-go convenience. You don’t have to compromise on style when listening to your favorite tunes. Designed specifically with women in mind, these Paww SilkSound Headphones mimic the look and feel of a fashion accessory headband.
- FASHIONABLE HEADPHONES FOR WOMEN: You don’t have to compromise on style when listening to your favorite tunes. Designed specifically with women in mind, these Paww SilkSound Headphones mimic the look and feel of a fashion accessory.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Using Bluetooth 4.1 technology, you can connect to your devices confidently and quickly. These innovative, stunning headphones for women offer high-quality sound, furnishing you with a seamless audio experience and a fashionable look. You can even invoke Siri or Google Assistant voice commands!
- COMPACT DESIGN: SilkSound’s slim, lightweight design can be easily folded up and stored inside a purse or small bag for on-the-go convenience. The headphones come complete with a beautiful carrying case, 3.5mm headphone cable and USB charging cable.
- MULTIPLE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: Combining a built-in microphone with full Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you can pair your Paww SilkSound Headphones with multiple devices at once. Listen to music or watch a movie on your iPad or laptop, then pause it to make or answer a phone call.
- CHOICE OF COLORS: Available in your choice of Tortoise Shell, Blue Frost, Golden Yellow and Black Onyx, you can easily match your SilkSound Headphones to any outfit or style you like. Each set is beautifully designed with a stylish pattern, allowing you to make a bold fashion statement everywhere you go.
GREAT sound, fit was comfortable, easy to pear up to my iPhone, the only complaint I have is the set up booklet is hard to read, writing a little to small other than that I’m really satisfied.
Blah blah blah –
Love the sound, the lack of bulk on my head, nothing poked in my ears and I can also still hear what is playing and not so soundproof that I can’t hear when I am being called. Just what I was wanting but could not find before now…. other’s were either over ear that blocked everything and was too big OR tiny things in the ears which annoy after a bit or I am looking for where they are. Again, these are just right!
I really liked the concept of this headband earphones.Pros: It’s compact, almost undetectable you are wearing it, nice sound but you are not going to get the best sound since it’s out of ear and on top of ear with no sound proofing. Still nice item. Also comes with a very nice quality carrying case made of wood and a velvet matching bag for your cords (charger and audio input). I was very impressed.Cons: It’s already getting uncomfortable to wear after only 30 min. The buttons are difficult to push and I find myself accidentally pressing the wrong one or holding the middle multifunction button and getting the wrong function, i.e. dialing last number, oops. Need to know how many times to press the multifunction button to get certain functions. This is not listed in the directions but would be very helpful. I thought I could put these behind my hears for a headband but it’s too bulky and too far back to do that, darn.Overall a good, high quality item for the price point. Also, it’s uniqueness is a definite plus. I would recommend it. I just need to figure out how to wear these without hurting my ears. Perhaps they will stretch out over time. For now I keep having to move them around.
I like the streamlined look of these headphones, easy to set up and use
I like everything about this & the hard case is huge bonus. I’m concerned about whether or not it’s sweat proof because of condensation that forms where it contacts skin. And, pressure on the ear can become uncomfortable. The battery life is impressive.
Antonio F. –
Paww they got it right great sound both ends clear and crisp one of the Best Bluetooth Headset I’ve ever owned and the price is a Steal, just try them out if they not the best you have ever had I don’t know what to tell you there is nothing on the Market right now better than these puppies they stole the show ..I plan to get another pair
I have used these headphones when I run. The sound quality is amazing. The only negative for me is that the rubber ears slip when I sweat from running. But it’s not anything to do with the headphones it’s me. I am sure these were not meant for running but they do work well if you are a runner. I just adjust the ear piece back a bit and they stay right there for the rest of the run.
I suffer from headaches & these are so comfortable they don’t cause the pressure that over the headphones usually put on my ears. Sounds is excellent, maybe 1/2 a star less than my beats ote headphones and i think that’s only because they are smaller. Going to sell my Beats & buy theses in all at colors they come in. Easily paired with my phone and computer. Fully worth every reasonable penny. Plus they really look cute as a hair accessory. I know this sounds like im being paid but I am just really pleased. With my headaches have a very hard time with anything that puts pressure on my head or ears. They don’t cancel noise like my beats but for me, my money and my comfort, Paww Silk beats Beats.