iTouch Air Special Edition Solid Silicone Strap Smartwatch
Looking for the perfect square face smartwatch that also works as a messaging system, music player, camera remote, and more! Then you won’t be disappointed with the iTouch Air Special Edition with solid strap. Sleek in design and makes a great addition to your smartphone.
- Compatible with the iTouch Wearables App from either the Google Play store for Android smartphones or Apple store for iOS iPhone. Simply download the app, have Bluetooth enabled, and follow the in-app instructions to pair your device to your phone in seconds! Additional assistance can be found in the manual included.
- Get up & Go! Easily track your steps, calories, and distance, along with 8 sports modes to match your routine. Choose from Walking, Running, Cycling, Jump-Rope, Soccer, Badminton, Climbing, and Basketball. With an extended battery life and IP-67 water resistant technology, you’ll be sure to continue your activities all day long.
- Measure your heart rate, blood oxygen level, and sleep with the one-touch sensor. You’ll effortlessly stay on top of your health, while staying in touch with others. Instantly receive incoming calls, texts, and other social notifications from your smartphone directly to your watch screen! You’ll never miss a beat again.
- Water, Scratch, & Dust resistant glass LED-screen! The vibrant colors and full-touch input make it simple to use this watch anywhere, anytime. Fully take advantage of the features offered by checking the weather, setting alarms, starting a timer, controlling your tunes with the music remote, or snapping a picture from your phone with the camera remote!
- Excellent Tech Support and Customer Service are here for you 7 days a week via email or phone call. Let us help you set up your smart device, walk you through any troubleshooting needs, or assist you with any questions you have.
Lynsey DeWitt –
Perfect for basic usage. Durable.
Derrick T Yopp –
Can’t ask for much more at this price point. Looks good, works well, quality product.
Tom K –
This was a gift for my daughter. Basically, this is her review. The watch looks and feels well made, as best plastic can. The functions are what I was looking for in a smart watch that doesn’t break the bank. It’s only been a few days in use, so up to now its performing well.
Gary Collins –
After owning for 2 days, very satisfied.
Lorene Ballew –
I love this watch however it was damage when I got it I will be returning it as soon as I can get in touch with Amazon, foe the proper return label the one I received was not a free return label it will cost me almost $11.00 for me to return a damage item. I need Amazon to get in touch with me.
MD boy –
Not a fan of this watchVery confusing app and watchNot easy to navigate
Very good watch.. I got it for a good price so even better..The messaging option works but it alerts with vibration not sound.. as does the alarmsThe running mode doesNot keep up with my mileage well. Off at least one mile typicallyHR monitor perfect
Robert P –
I purchased this watch about 2-3 weeks ago. I really was looking to purchase an Apple Watch but given that I don’t normally wear watches, I cannot justify spending that much for my first smart watch. The features I use the most is the step tracker, Mile counter, sleep tracker and the sports mode/run to time my daily run. I also like the incoming caller Id and text review Incase my hands are tied and I’m not able to answer right away. The battery I charge mine maybe every 10 days. Overall, I am happy with my purchase. I actually may not purchase an Apple Watch.
Brian H. –
Fast shipping. Item was for a Christmas present and looks very sleek. Great value as opposed to other more expensive watches
Miss E –
This watch runs very small. Love the color of the band but its a bit flimsy. It doesn’t stay in place and already got scratched. The band is too small for the the size of the watch. And the battery life is not that long. Runs out pretty quickly. This type of watch is okay for a child but it doesn’t offer much.
Nicole Martinson –
*** Updated on 6/11/2020- I’m changing my review from 4 stars to 2 stars. I’m super bummed as I love the look of this watch but it’s had too many problems and I have only had it less than a month. It started about 1 week after I got it, it stopped getting notifications. I figured out if I reset my phone, it would work. This past Sunday it happened again and after trying to figure out how it get the notifications working again, I reset my phone again and then it worked. Then on Thursday, I went to change the watch face and somehow it got stuck and it won’t do anything. I tried disconnecting the watch, the app and nothing works. I can’t even get to the screen to shut down. It’s stuck saying updating clock face. So have had 3 issues within 4 weeks, I’m going to return it. Again, I loved the look and it was exactly what I was looking for but I can’t keep having these issues.I wasn’t sure about this watch but now that I got use to it, it works fine! You do have to go online to read the manual. It doesn’t come with one but it was easy to find and understand. You just have to read and play around with the watch to get use to it! I downloaded the Itouchable app and it’s easy to use! I’m not quite sure on the battery life yet. At first, after I charged it, I went on a walk and it dropped from 100% to 70% in 40 minutes using the running mode. So I recharged it and now after I changed to brightness to half and haven’t used the sports mode for anything, I’m only 91% and it’s been 3 days. I just use it more for steps/miles/calories and notifications.I was looking for a watch that looked sleek and I love the look of it. Plus, it has sooo many options for a display face or you can customize one, so that’s awesome! Overall, so far I’m pretty happy with my purchase!