ObboMed Heated Slippers
ObboMed MF-2305L USB 5V 10W Carbon Fiber Heated Warming Booties (fits foot size 41-45) apply the latest heating elements technology – Carbon Fiber, which needs only 5V to heat up. The warming booties take some time to heat up. It is recommended to heat up the booties 15 minutes before use, and then you will experience cozy warmth when you put your feet in the booties.
- Powered by 12V voltage, 2A with the latest carbon fiber heating technology for heating function. Two heating levels With LED power indicator to display heating levels for best using experience: Green light indicates Level I (gentle warmth, 10W) , red light indicates Level II (fast warmth, 20W). The design of the shoe sizes/configuration is not intended for outdoor use as regular shoes. The purpose of the design is to improve comfort indoors by keeping feet warm. Hand wash only.
- Soft sole design for comfy touch; two-piece booties designed for providing more mobility than conventional foot warmers; allow users to move more freely in the surrounding area. *Note: Not suitable for outdoor use.
- Heating temperature up to 140°F/ 60°C, depends on ambient temperature, and accumulated heating time. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to feel warm, longer heating accumulate more warmness. The heater will automatically turn off after 2 hours for user’s safety.
- Include AC 110V-230V to DC 12V, 2 A adapter for steady and better heating. Detachable cable and heating elements from the shoes for convenience. (PS. There is no car cigarette lighter plugs for driver’s safety concern). The heating function is not designed for movement with rechargeable batteries, it needs to be plugged in power sources to heat up. The cable wires can be unplugged for the convenience of indoor walking.
- For more convenient using (Powered by USB, Not adapter), less heating power, please check models MF-2300 (USB 5V, 10W) or MF-2600 (USB 5V, 10W)