Heated Ski/Snowboard Boot Bag
KULKEA’s Thermal Trekker heated ski boot bag is the most sought after heated, insulated and technically designed travel ready ski boot backpack for your boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Warm your boots and liners so they slide on easier and you start the day with comfortable feet. The innovative heating system provides quicker and more efficient heating of boots and gear without the worry of damaging boot customizations. The Highly compartmentalized and organized boot bag has a padded and adjustable strap system for comfort that tucks away if checking in for air travel. The heated boot bag is crafted with precision and all stress points are extra reinforced. Thermal Trekker is built to last with super durable water resistant materials and premium components such as YKK zippers and ITW buckles.
- Kulkea Thermal Trekker Heated Ski Boot Bag 2020 Cool Grey/Black/Red
- Headed Side Boot Pockets: Two contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets designed for the most effective heating of ski boots.
- Sizing: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Men’s 13). Volume: 62L. Dimensions 18”H x14.5”L x 20”W.
- 3 Heat Setting Controller: L, M & H settings for achieving 140F. Dual Plugs – 120V wall plug & 12V automobile plug.
- Central Compartment: Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear
- Padded and contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, lifter straps and a sternum strap.