Tzowla Travel Laptop Backpack
Tzowla Travel Laptop Backpack for Work or School with USB Charging and Headphone Port. Durable and Waterproof Backpack Fits 15.6 to 17 inch laptops.
- LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE&POCKETS – One separate laptop compartment hold 15.6 Inch Laptop as well as 15 Inch,14 Inch and 13 Inch Macbook/Laptop. One spacious packing compartment roomy for daily necessities,tech electronics accessories. Front compartment with many pockets, pen pockets and key fob hook, make your items organized and easier to find
- LARGE & MULTIPURPOSE ORGANIZED POCKETS – Size: 20.1 X 12.5 X 8.3 Inches (L*W*H). Main laptop compartment provides space for 17-inch laptop, tablet and organization for flat documents and tech accessories. Secondary large compartment offers a series of organizer pockets to hold travel items, headphones, clothes camera, power bank, books. Dedicated front small items compartment and two side water bottle pockets. Anti-theft back zipper pocket for wallet, cards. Makes your items organized.
- CONVENIENT USB CHARGING PORT & HEADSET PORT – The travel business backpack offers great convenience for charging your phone. Connect your own cable to the USB charger port outside and use the built-in charging cable inside to connect your own power bank. The headphone hole gives easy access to earphone usage and frees your hands when enjoying audios, music while walking.(PORTABLE BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED)
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE STRAPS FOR EASE CARRYING – An durable backpack with high quality Waterproof Polyester Material and Dual Metal Zippers. Serve well as a professional laptop backpack. Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps for optimal comfort and ergonomic support; Breathable Mesh Back Panels for comfortable carrying. Luggage Strap for easy access to suitcase rails. Reinforced Dual Top Handles for easy carrying. It’s a great traveling laptop backpack for men women student.
- NIGHT SAFETY & FUNCTIONAL RFID BLOCKING POCKET – The safe and secure laptop backpack features two Reflective Strips on the front of the bag, conspicuous and attractive in the night. RFID BLOCKING Pocket design offers a private space, protecting your cards and ID information. A fashionable and stylish backpack in everyday use. Convenient and practical Card Zipper Pocket and Sunglasses Strap designed on shoulder straps. A great casual multipurpose computer backpack for students boys girls.
Leigha Patterson –
This could be the best invention ever. We got next day delivery because my son could not wait. We also got the battery pack to charge the backpack. My sons a teenager so he comes home everyday with a dead phone. Not with this backpack. He fit all of his stuff in there with room to spare. The headphone jack, the phone charger and the locking zippers work perfectly. We could not be happier with this backpack. It’s worth every penny. I would recommend this to anyone with teenagers, college kids and to all my nursing friends.
Carmen E. –
Perfect size, great look, awesome quality, roomy, holds my Dell inspiron 15.6 laptop perfectly. Light weight. Pretty safe and easy to use combination Lock.
I’ve already traveled with this bag a few times and I like it a lot. The reason I’m not giving it a perfect score is because on the first trip, the wire for the headphone port popped out of place and I couldn’t use my headphones through the bag. On the second trip, the same thing happened to the charger port wire. I was able to wiggle that one back into place, but the headphone port seems to be a bit more challenging to fix.It was off-putting to have such a unique feature fail so early in the bag’s life. My advice is if you insert a charge wire or your headphones into these ports, do it very delicately.Otherwise, great bag.
I travel on the metro to and from work. This bag holds EVERYTHING!!!! I love the metro pocket on the book bag shoulder strap as well as the safe keeping of my wallet on the back of the bag. I havent really used the plugs on the side as I like to hold my ipod as I go through my selection of songs. well worth the moeny if you need a travel bag.
Shoptastic Shopper –
There is a lot of room in this bag. More compartments than originally thought which is perfect for your high tech kid. Very sturdy
If you want your backpack to make a “statement” about how smart, cool and rich you are, you might not want to buy this – buy a Tumi or another of the high end brands, they will cost you at least 10 times as much. If, on the other hand, you don’t care about statements but just want a well designed and made backpack that has some flexibility for your changing life, and you know a great deal when you see it, the Tzowla is for you. The backpack has 2 large compartments, each with pockets, some zipped, inside for small items. The larger of the 2 compartments contains a padded laptop pocket that can accept up to a 17 in laptop, with a velcro’ed retainer strap over the top. This retainer is not really functional for small laptops – there’s too much free strap when the Velcro is fastened. There is space in the rest of the larger compartment for a small coat (say, a plastic waterproof) and a bag lunch. This compartment also has 2 stand-out features – 1. wired connectors for buddies/headphones and for charging a device. (You connect a power block inside the bag, then you can charge your device outside the bag, maybe even while you are using it.) It’s a little bit gimmicky, but could be useful; and 2. a combination lock – again, could be useful. The smaller of the 2 large compartments is perfect for 1 or 2 books, headphones, kindle/iPad and for travel papers. On the outside of the smaller large compartment is a small easy-access pocket for glasses (reading and sun), passport and phone. There are side pockets for an umbrella (with a retainer strap) and a water bottle, and there is a fixed strap across the front of the bag to secure it on a rollaboard case. The shoulder straps are padded and spread the load well, and there are side straps with clips to compress the volume of the bag to a minimum. The whole bag is made of hard wearing fabric (only black, I think) with a waterproof, spongeable lining, seams are nicely sewn and all of the compartments close with good quality zips and the bag looks good when worn.. Since I have just received my bag, I have not rated it for durability, but it looks like it will last for years. For under $30, look no further.
Luis Graciano Velazquez –
Excellent carry on back pack, fits perfectly under the seat in front of you in an airplane. It is sturdy and has many great feature. Perhaps is a little on the small side for some, but give it a chance!
Shaun Ace –
This backpack is very stylish, not too big/bulky, and it has plenty of storage space for a laptop, tablet(s), books, and/or anything else you need to take with you on the go. I have used this backpack for work on occasion (though I usually prefer a messenger-style bag or briefcase for work), I’ve also used this backpack for hiking as well as biking. I definitely will use this backpack for traveling too. The combo lock for the zipper of main compartment is cute but hardly “anti-theft.” I have tested the backpack for water resistance and it passed! (Heavy rain is A-OK, I do not recommend submerging this backpack however). The USB and headphone plugs are definitely a huge plus! I highly recommend this backpack.
I love this backpack. I recently bought it after using north face. It has a modern design and looks very sturdy. I am a student and the backpack fits my laptop well. It’s also very handy when I need to travel. I just put it on top of my luggage bag. The anti-theft feature is a plus. Highly recommend.
Slightly larger than anticipated but lots of room and compartments. I plan to carry Surface Pro 6 tablet with accessories, gym clothes with shoes, and my lunch, coffee mug and water bottle. Everything I need in one place. This backpack looks great, seems very well made and has a lifetime replacement warranty.
Lee Nelson –
My son loves it!
Very nice traveling back pack. I gotta admit that I thought the portable charger would be included but of course is not expectable for this price. But the seller should point that out clearly.
My husband needs a lot of little things when he travels like meds, toiletries, snacks etc. This bag is great for work stuff where you need to look nice but your back can’t handle a shoulder bag. He’s really happy with it and loves all the organizing pockets. Holds a big 17″ computer and other stuff without looking gigantic.
I’ve only had this bag for a little over 3 months and the handle on the top ripped off.
Josua O. Aponte Serrano –
This bag back broke apart after just 4 months of use. I did not use it heavily (just my laptop and a couple of notebooks). Pretty disappointing. Would not recommend.
I am pleasently surprised with ease of use of this laptop backpack. It looks simple but I can pack my work laptop, kids tablet, extra pair of clothes, PJs , travel accessories, plenty of food and water bottles. USB and headphones jack are blessing in disguise specially when my phone runs out of juice and I need to hear music . The secret pocket on backside is very useful to put and take out id and boarding pass during the travel. I am using it for my day to day work and also during weekend travel. Very nice bag at a reasonable price.