The bHaptics TactSuit X16 is a top-of-the-line haptic vest designed to elevate your gaming experience to a whole new level. This revolutionary product features 16 feedback points that allow you to feel every movement and sensation in your virtual reality games. Whether you’re playing a fast-paced shooter or exploring a new world, the TactSuit X16 ensures that you’re fully immersed in the action.
TactSuit X16 Key Features:
- VR-Ready: The TactSuit X16 is fully integrated into over 100 VR games, so you can enjoy a truly immersive experience.
- 16 Feedback Points: With 16 vibration motors strategically placed throughout the vest, you’ll feel every impact, shot, and explosion in your games.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The vest can be connected to various devices through Bluetooth, allowing for wireless gameplay.
- Audio Accessories: The TactSuit X16 also comes with audio accessories, including headphones and a microphone, to enhance your gaming experience even further.
- Adjustable Fit: The vest comes in one size, but it can be adjusted to fit different body shapes and sizes using snap buttons and side straps.
Dylan Mason –
As the title suggests it’s a great vest and really adds immersion, when it works. And that’s the biggest problem and why I didn’t get their other vest with more motors as I wanted to see game support and os support on PC. If you have windows 11 download the beta version of bhaptics player otherwise you’ll be in an endless connecting loop and will never be able to connect. Disable all your Bluetooth devices in device manager except for the three that pop up with the tp link USB. Even disabling your internal motherboard Bluetooth if you have it is necessary as the driver’s conflict each other somehow. I eventually went into Bluetooth, manually paired the best to my PC since it was then running off the USBs Bluetooth rather than my computers, then opened the bhaptics app and it connected.Thought it all ended there with the headache of connection but I found that Contractors is a little finicky with their in-game options as is most games. Most all PC games I open through the quest itself bhaptics won’t work so I have to open the game through oculus library on my computer. Also in the settings of contractors don’t try to connect vest as a device just go to controls and enable bhaptics vest. Games that don’t have support period usually have mods to mod on the haptics and those games usually have better haptic feedback than other games with native support.None of this will apply to you if you use the quest without a link cable or air link and just play natively. You can get bhaptics through side quest, pair your vest through Bluetooth and you’re good to go.
Eric Gosselin –
Was excited then very quickly not impressed, the least bit. I suppose i expected a little more for the high price tag. Sad thing is I have to smile through this gift for my wife’s sake. It vibrates endlessy,with hardly a break. I have found it more annoying than immersive.Was not impressed
I don’t know why some of the reviews say it vibes all the time, maybe there setup. Mine is great. Works with alot of games that I already have. Makes them alot more fun. So give it a try👍👍