S5 Fitness Tracker from Akasma
Akasma Fitness Tracker HR, S5 Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer IP68 Waterproof Sleep Monitor Step Counter for Women Men.
- Multifunctional Health Manager – The home fitness tracker accurately records your home sports, walking distance traveled, calories burned and monitor your heart rate with full analysis. With powerful 12 in 1 activity tracker makes your exercise more efficient in home gym and let you have a healthier lifestyle.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Advanced HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring , monitor your heart rate all day with graph in the app. It means allowing you to know your heart rate while rest and while indoor home workout. This activity tracker care about your every heart beat.
- Sleep Tracking – Tracks your awake, deep sleep, light sleep, and REM sleep so that you can have a better understanding of your sleep quality at home. You can also use this sleep tracker set an alarm to wake you up with vibration, smooth and comfort. Embrace a fresh morning with Akasma sleep monitor.
- Intelligent Reminder & Wider Compatibility – Vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and messages help you stay connected . Never miss any important message for exercise at home. Supports a wide selection of Android and iOS mobile devices, install the App “Runmifit” in your phone and pair the device from it. Check all your personal health data from the App at anytime or anywhere. (Require: iOS 9.0 & Android 4.4 above)
- Charging Anywhere – S5 activity tracker built-in USB Charge (no need cable). Only 2 hours’ charging allows up to 5 days’ use. You can charge it with any USB Power Adapter, like computer, USB cable, power bank, etc. Make sure you put the right side, the charging function is only available at the lower end of the dial. Try the front and back sides, the metal piece facing forward or backward and plug in a different socket to see if it can be charged properly.
Purchased this to replace a Fitbit that was eaten by a lawn mower and I didn’t want to spend another $100+ on something that apparently can stand up to steel blades. In all honesty this band does everything that I could have asked of it and you really can’t beat the price. The screen is great and the build quality sees to be great so far as well. The band is comfortable and hasn’t bothered me or been irritating at all. Heart rate and steps are seemingly accurate and battery life has been great so far. It’s been nice to have my texts relayed to my wrist once again and that has worked flawlessly so far. Size wise it fits me great as an adult male and I would assume it would fit an adult woman as well but may be a little large for kids. I’ll include a picture of it on my 10 year olds wrist and mine. Packaging was fine but I don’t generally care too much about that although it did actually come with a pretty decent manual which is rare in these inexpensive tech products. The app for this one is better than some others that I’ve used in the past for fitness trackers we’ve gotten our kids.I truly have nothing negative to say about it and for a fraction of the cost of some of the other devices I can’t see myself ever going back.
D. Lindsey –
I was looking for an affordable fitness tracker that counted steps and measured your heart rate. I found this watch and was overwhelmingly impressed by its feature list!Upon unboxing it was mind-blowingly easy to set up. Just download the app to iPhone or android, click pair, and BOOM, you are ready to go. The time and date sync up with your phone time so there is nothing else to do, you are ready to go hike, walk, or run. It is so light that I hardly notice it is there.Let me note some of my favorite features and quirks.Sleep Tracker – I slept with the tracker on and it is amazing how much data it gathers. It notes when you are awake, when you enter light sleep (tossing and turning) and when you enter deep sleep. Completely accurate and it is so cool to see exactly when you went to sleep and woke up each night.Heart Rate Monitor – Works great. Just tap the touch button below the screen to get to the heart logo and it instantly starts measuring your rate. All that data is shown in the app so you can see your daily min, max, and average heart rate throughout the day.SMS / Call / Notifications – INSTANT vibration upon receipt of a text, actually faster than when my phone rings. I don’t know how it does it. Also it displays your text message on the watch screen, so great for a quick glance when you don’t want to take your phone out. I was surprised this worked with my iPhone because with previous smart watches they had issues showing texts.Phone Finder – Cool little feature on the watch the rings your phone, in case you lose it 🙂 It is found in the ‘more’ section of the watch. Just access by holding the touch button for 3 seconds.Silent Alarm – Great if you wake up early and don’t want to wake up your spouse. Gentle vibration to get you out of bed.No Charger Needed – BIG PLUS – No need to mess with wires. Who needs another cable to carry around and lose?! The watch has a USB plug built into the watch band side, so you can plug it into any USB port.OVERALL – If you are looking for something cheaper than a Fitbit but don’t want to miss out on features, this is the band to get. The value can’t be beat. Sometimes it is better to have something simple with all the features you need rather than a complicated smart watch. This one does everything I’d ever need a watch to do.
Luis E. –
I’ve been an Apple Watch user for a few years and was looking to buy something simple yet functional. I was hesitant to try anything other than what I had used for years and came up with this little guy. Let me tell you, it works AMAZING! As you can see in the video, you can just detach the band to plug it in to a charger, no cables needed. The battery is amazing, after a whole week of use, I still have 2 bars left out of 3. The app is very functional and integrates very well with Apple health, which at the same time, merged my health data with the one I already had from my previous smart watch. It is also very accurate with the workouts and have multiple easy to find workout settings. Also, this is very important, IT SHOWS YOUR TEXT MESSAGES AND APP ALERTS PLUS PHONE CALLS! I am so impressed at the functionality of this at the price point.