MR. YLLS Business Travel Backpack USB Charge Port
Does it seem to you that most backpacks are pretty much the same and cannot match your daily needs? That’s where MR. YLLS Backpacks come in to fix this situation with the Business Laptop Travel Backpack USB for Men/Women Travel Bag USB Charging.
- MATERIALS: Polyester lining / Zipper closure / 15″ shoulder drop
- EXTERNAL USB INTERFACE: 1.Simply connect your power bank(portable charger) with the built-in USB extension cable inside the backpack 2.make your external USB cable connect with the external USB port , then it can charge your tech electronic device. This cool backpacks is suitable for a variety of occasions such as daily working, school, travel, climbing, hiking and cycling.
- SIZE: 12.6 “* 16.5” *7.1 “(WxHxD). HIGH CAPACITY: 40L. WEIGHT: 1.75 lb. The main inner bag can accommodate notebook computers of 15-15.6 inches, A4 size magazines, umbrellas, cameras, wallets, clothes, etc. Inside the backpack, it also provides built-in computer compartment and pockets for pens, cell phones and documents. Soft sponge is applied in this part so as to protect your computer from collisions better.
- ANTI THEFT FLIP-TOP DESIGN: with two tight buttons , it securely hides the inner bag zipper , which cannot be unzipped without unbuttoning the Flip-top first . Owing to this, any theft behavior will alert you to notice when thieves are trying to open the backpack. Super reliable and safe compared to ordinary backpacks.
- EXTERNAL ZIPPER POCKET: allows you to retrieve items by one hand, without the need to take down the bookbag completely, providing you the best convenience
- DURABLE REINFORCED MATERIAL: high-quality Oxford Fabric which is waterproof, anti-scratch and friction resisting, combined with soft and comfortable Polyester Lining material . All leather zippers have passed laboratory fatigue strength tests for simulation under actual using circumstances. Reinforced metal shoulder strap buckles are able to withstand more weights .
My HS junior wanted this bag because it double as a “charging station” (he charges $1.00 per charge, true story). He is a rough on his stuff kid and walks or rides his bike to school and this has held up better than anything I ever purchased so far. I holds all the weight of his books, papers, ipad and school supplies perfectly. It’s waterproof too boot (including the zippered areas).
Jillian R. –
I purchased this bag because I was doing a lot of travel for work and wanted something that looked a bit more professional. This bag looks great and like others have mentioned, the teal interior adds a nice pop of color. Initially I was only using the bag for airplane travel (the bag is great for a same day round trip flight) but it has quickly become my ‘everyday’. I’m giving it 4 stars because while it looks cool and carries everything I need, the zipper to the main compartment came off the track shortly after purchase; I was able to fix it but it makes me wonder about the longevity of the zipper. Another reason for the 4 star rating is: the large pocket on the front outside of the bag. It closes with a snap but can easily bulge out beyond the flap if you happen to be carrying a lot of stuff – so I wouldn’t put anything too valuable in that compartment. I have no idea if the built-in phone charger mechanism works because I have a portable one I carry in my hand when I need to. However, that was a selling point for me so I will probably use it in the future. Overall, I’m happy with the purchase, especially at the price point. Bag looks cool and does what I need it to do. /end
Amber Girl –
I have had this backpack for a while and I love it. One large (padded!) pocket/divider on the inside is where I stick my Kindle in and don’t have to worry about it. The outside pockets don’t get much use aside from the single button up, and the front zip up. The straps have a metal piece instead of plastic where it is threaded through. It releases very quickly when needed and holds secure while moving around. I use this bag several times a week and I have admittedly been less than gentle with it- stuffing in heavy books, shoes, drinks, binders. Still, the zipers, snaps, and fabric have held up fantastic under the circumstances.I have gotten compliments from my coworkers about this bag. If only they knew how much stuff I carry in this daily!
If you’re hesitating.. don’t ! The bag looks exactly as advertised, not to mention it shipped after one business day. The packaging was great and it came with a pamphlet describing all of the features and photos of other backpack designs they offer. The bag only includes the USB so you will have to supply your own power bank..*** I purchased this one: Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More ***but the cord is well hidden and looks as if it won’t be a burden when searching through your bag. Since I just received the bag yesterday, I cannot yet speak on the longevity.. but right now it seems like an great buy.
Front button attacher just fell off, the main zipper broke within a month a usage and now I’m left with a mess of a bag for quite some time. Disappointed.
Bought this when attempting to do a 2 week European trip where I refused to pay baggage fees on a discount airline with tight restrictions. This bag was exactly what I was looking for. It’s basically a big open pocket, but still has a laptop sleeve. I wasn’t using the laptop sleeve, but I found it didn’t interfere with my available space. I used 2 of the small rectangular packing cubes for clothes and they fit perfectly on the bottom with plenty of room for everything else. I even had a second, collapsible day backpack in there just in case I brought home too much stuff. As soon as hubby saw mine, I had to order a second one for him. He did not appreciate the top flap like I did, so he atutally cut his off. Still worked like a dream with not a single issue considering it my personal item on Wow Air. Highly recommend for air travel or even a weekend getaway
I walk to work when the weather allows, god knows I’m not getting any exercise otherwise, and wanted a backpack so I can quit jamming all my stuff in various pockets. This bag exceeds all my expectations for that purpose. It’s enormous, easily big enough for my laptop and a bunch of other crap. It has more pockets than I know what to do with and it feels incredibly sturdy. The fabric is thick and I don’t doubt that it’s water-resistant, all the stitching looks great, and the bright blue lining is an unexpectedly great choice- I can immediately see where all my stuff is instead of having to dig around for it like you have to with darker interiors. The straps are padded, adjustable, and a generous length that comfortably fits over the massive leather jacket I wear for winter walks. There’s a double zipper under the flap for security. I haven’t used the attached USB for your power bank (because I can’t find mine) but the outlet is sturdy and easily accessible and the interior pocket for the cord/bank is unobtrusive. Honestly, this thing is big and sturdy enough that I’m probably just gonna pack this instead of a suitcase the next time we go anywhere. It looks good enough for several coworkers to ask me where I got it, too.
I’m not gonna lie, I bought this because it was a Cyber Monday deal and I thought “what the heck?”. Boy was I surprised in how much I would like this. It looks great, more than holds everything that I need it to carry (laptop, cords, books, folders), and is very well made. I have only had it out in the rain once but the way it was constructed leads me to believe even out on the rain I will not worry about water getting into it. A feature that I over looked but shouldn’t have is the charging cord that you can have outside the bag. All you do is hook up a powerbank on the inside, place a small cord on the outside and I can charge my Samsung Galaxy or my amazon Fire anytime I need to when there isn’t a outlet available. This backpack is great for students as well as the average worker that just needs a great, reliable bag to carry to and from work!