EKEN E1 Bone Conduction Headphones
The Eken E1 headphones are a great mid-level pair of bone conduction headphones. They feature Bluetooth 5.0, a microphone, and are made from a lightweight titanium material that is sweat resistant.
- Bone Conduction Technology – Open-ear design, you needn’t to put the headphones into your ears, protects your hearing and you can hear sounds around you when you are listening to music or on the phone
- Comfortable Wearing – Titanium wrap around headbands body weight only 0.88oz, flexible headbands and soft silicone patch closer to head, more comfortable to wear
- Design for Long-term Wear – Wireless headphones built-in 200mAh lithium battery, Supports standby time up to 20 days, phone call up to 8 hours, music play up to 6 hours, Water-proof IP54 anti sweat into headphones damaged, you can finish your running goal
- Fast and Stable Bluetooth Connection – Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 is more fast and stable than Bluetooth 4.2 to connect you phone or other device. It is compatible with your IOS and Android smartphones or tablets and Mac and PC computers and laptops. It also supports connect two devices at the same time?making your life more convenient
- Hearing Aids Supports – The hearing aids headphones are suitable for the elderly or hearing impaired to watch TV , make phone call and communicate, but poor effective for aging ear nerve; Please make sure you can hear the sound of your teeth and teeth colliding