New smart glasses from Amazon, introducing Echo Frames.
Echo Frames are smart eyeglasses with Alexa which allow you to make calls, set reminders, add to your to-do lists, listen to podcasts, or control your smart home from anywhere.
- Meet Echo Frames – All-day glasses with hands-free access to Alexa.
- Just ask Alexa – Make calls, set reminders, add to your to-do lists, listen to podcasts, or control your smart home from anywhere.
- Designed for all-day wear – Echo Frames are lightweight and compatible with most prescription lenses.
- VIP Filter – Customize which notifications to receive from the contacts and apps that matter most to you.
- Thoughtful design – Amazon open-ear technology directs sound to your ears and minimizes what others can hear. And with no camera or display, you stay in the moment.
- Does even more – Supports access to Google Assistant from a compatible device.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Microphones are designed to respond to the voice of the person wearing the frames and turn off with the double-press of a button.